Maybe This Time...

"Oooooh. Oh oh oh oh oh...

Two old old friends
Meet again
Wearing older faces
Talk about the places
They've been

Two old Sweethearts
Who fell apart
Somewhere long ago
How were they to know

Someday they'd meet again
And have a need for more
Than reminiscin'

Maybe this time
It'll be loving they'll find
Maybe now they can be
More than just friends

She's back in his life
And it feels so right

Maybe this time
Love won't end

Yeah...
Yeah yeah yeah...

It's the same old feeling
Back again
The they had
Way back when

They were too young
To know when
Love is real

But somehow
Something's never change

And even time
Hasn't moved
The flame
It's burning even
Brighter

Than it did before

Got another chance
And if they take it

Maybe this time
It'll be loving they'll find
Maybe now they can be
More than just friends

She's back in his life
And it feels so right

Maybe this time
Love won't end

She's smiling
Like she used smile
Way back then

She's feeling
Like she used to feel
Way back when

They tried

But something kept them
Waiting for

This magic
Moment

Maybe this time
It'll be loving they'll find
Maybe now they can be
More than just friends

She back in his life
And it feels so right

Maybe this time
Maybe this time
Maybe this time

Love won't end..."

Astrid sang on the stage at her concert.

That right, Astrid is a famous popstar. She writes anything that she's feeling.

And when she wrote that song, she definitely had that feeling.

With...

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

A long time ago before she became a famous singer. This was the very first song he wrote and uploaded it on YouTube, then just got famous over time.

It's just easy as that, then she uploaded more and more videos.

Hiccup did the same thing. Only he was named King of Love. Weird, I know.

After the concert, she had to meet up with Mr. Singh to talk about what she has to do today or in a few days.

She then was informed by Mr. Singh, that she was invited to a red carpet.

"Ma'am?" Mr. Sigh asked.

"Yes Mr. Singh?" Astrid asked looking at a piece of paper.

"The King of Love will be there. Are you sure that you want to go?"

"Yes of course i don't want to ruin my relationship with my fans!"

"Ok, it's just, The King of Love has been stealing the attention of fans."

"*Giggle* Mr. Singh I don't mind if I share."

"Ok I'm just saying..." Mr. Singh said just before leavin the room.

Astrid sighed when he left. And thought, So... I'm gonna see Hiccup in person, for the first time in 5 years. Well, this is gonna be interesting...

~On the way to Red Carpet~

Astrid was still in her limo, driving to the red carpet, when another limo got in front of hers.

On the plate it says... KOL-HDDCK...

Which meant that was Hiccup's limo...

Astrid started panicking but kept a calm face. She breathed in and out a few times and when she finally reached the red carpet.

When she got out her Sapphire Blue eyes instantly met Emerald Green ones.

They just started to stare at each other, they felt the while world around them stopped and disappeared into thin air.

She missed that feeling with him. She missed everything about him from the last 5 years.

When their eyes met, it also felt like they knew what the other was thinking.

Soon the crowds screams grew more an more as they saw the two stare at each other, they screamed so loud that you couldn't hear someone else.

When they finally noticed they were just staring an not doing anything else, they started to walk down the carpet signing some notebooks for the fans.

One of text fans they both went up to her at the same time and when they signed it at the same time, Astrid started to blush.

Even after he was done Hiccup couldn't keep his eyes off of the Divine Beauty, as what her name means.

When she was done she realized that he was staring at her, she blushed even more and all the King and Queen shippers of Love (all of the fans) screamed until you could actually be deaf.

Cause it seems like whatever anybody does, the two can't hear anything they're just staring at each other.

Then, Hiccup just pulled her close, the fans screams grew even louder and louder by the second (if that's even possible anymore).

They leaned in and they felt like there was no one there, the leaned closer and closer until...

Their lips made contact onto a gentle kiss.

They kissed for what the felt like it was forever, only it lasted for just a few seconds, and they pulled away.

Then they just stare and stare again until Hiccup leaned back in...

And whispered into her ear...

Maybe This Time...