Powers

Astrid's pov
Its not easy to be an unusual girl. Mostly because you have powers you sometimes can't control, but, if you have a friend like Hiccup there's nothing that I can't do.

To be honest, I have a crush on him... Oh! I almost forgot! I'm Astrid 'Fearless' Hofferson, I have powers, I have 2 actually, Fire and Ice. I know not a good powers together, but I was just born like that, I am the only girl that has powers and my best friend, Hiccup, he has powers too, but, Earth and Lightning.

(Hiccup Astrid)

Hey Astrid how're you doing?
Good what about you, you had a good day?
Oh, oh yeah, cause accidentally zapping Snotlout with lightning and then getting beat up after, then yeah I sooo had fun
Haha, you're funny you know that right?
Nah
Well you are

When I said that I touched his shoulder then he yelled

OW THAT HURT

Then I realized that I was burning him after I let go and said sorry, I saw him jumping around holding his shoulder. It was the most HILARIOUS thing I've ever saw him do, I started laughing.

Oh, haha, very funny

He then kissed me on my cheek. My face started to turn into a tomato.

You're cute when you blush

I then punched him in the arm

That was for teasing me

He was rubbing his arm making a face like,'what'd you do that for?!' It was hilarious.

Then I kissed him on the lips

That was for everything else

I tried to run away but Hiccup grabbed me. He kissed me, it barely took me a second to kiss back. Sparks just went flying everywhere.

5 yrs later~

I was kissing Hiccup. While the ???? (Guess who it is) said,...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ewwwwwwwww Mommy, Daddy did you really have to do that in front of us?" My two little boys , Henry and Ace, said.
"Oh, be quite I think it's romantic!" My little girl, Harper said.
"I want to find love like Mommy and Daddy someday." My other little girl, Angel, said.

"Yeah, but no dating till I'm dead!" Hiccup, Henry, and Ace said

I roll my eyes. So, Henry and Ace are like Hiccup (the powers by the way) except, Henry has power of Earth and Water, and Ace has Lightning and Air.
Angel and Harper, are like me, except, Angel has Fire and Forest, Harper has Ice and Frost.

This basically happened because Hiccup and I have...

Powers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So you guys happy that I'm updating again? I hope you are. I need to ask you a question.
Which one shot do you want me to make into a story?

Blind

Why Can't he see

Not Anymore

Ran Away

Powers

So comment on which one you want me to turn into a story and it's done