Umiling lang siya kay Fel bilang sagot.

Ngumiti naman si Fel sa kanya. She reaches out her hand to Bea's face and caresses her cheek. Bea can't help but notice the fondness in her eyes while they're staring at each other.

"Well, we kissed."

She doesn't know what to say to that. Hindi naman kasi siya nagulat. At least kiss lang yun. She's expecting much more intimate and she's relieved that nothing happened. She's drunk naman kasi so she forgives herself for that one misbehavior.

"And then you call me Jhoana..."

She tenses up at that. Did she really? That's so embarrassing!

She's pretty sure she's been over that girl for months. Wala rin naman kasi dapat ika-get over kasi they were nothing but mere acquaintances that met one night and kissed. What the fuck is wrong with her?

"I'm sorry." she sincerely tells Felicia.

"It's okay. I understand naman. Is she your ex-girlfriend or something? Sabi kasi ni Trey, you're single daw."

"She's..." Nag-hesitate siya. Hindi niya alam kung sasabihin ba niya kay Fel yung kung paano niya nakilala si Jhoana. Ang hirap din kasi i-explain so she decides against it.

"She's just some girl. Don't mind it na lang."

Felicia nods and Bea is glad that she didn't ask further. She's really starting to like this girl.

"Do you want something to eat?" tanong ni Felicia. Bumangon na siya sa kama at hinihintay yung sagot ni Bea.

Bea feels dizzy, "Uh, what time is it?"

Tumingin si Fel sa alarm clock sa may side table ng kama niya. "It's already two in the afternoon."

"Really? Shit!"

Tumayo agad si Bea mula sa kinakahigaan niya. Wala na siyang pakeelam if she's not wearing anything besides her undergarments and Fel is looking at her. She sees her clothes neatly folded on the chair beside her at dalidali siyang nagbihis.

"What's wrong?" Felicia asks her.

"Sorry, I really need to go. We have a family event today and I'm super late."

Hindi na rin nakasagot si Fel dahil nagmamadali ng lumabas si Bea ng kwarto. Sumunod naman siya hanggang sa makalabas sila sa house niya. Mukhang walang ibang tao maliban sa kanilang dalawa at super thankful si Bea dun.

"Listen, Fel..." Huminto siya sa may gate ng bahay at tumingin kay Felicia. "I really want to thank you for taking care of me while I was drunk. Sorry na din kasi naabala pa kita. I'll make it up to you some time and I really hope we can be friends."

Inabot ni Bea yung kamay niya so they can shake hands at kinuha naman yun ni Fel na nakangiti sa kanya.

"Sus, wala yun no? And you're welcome!"

Bea only returns the smile. She's about to say goodbye and leave when Fel grabs her wrist to stop her.

"Bea..."