34// Loving His Beast

Start from the beginning

***2 months later***

Brock is still on the road, and I haven't been traveling with him for two and a half months because I've been scared to get on a plane.

I've thought weird things that bad things would happen, and I didn't want to take any chances.

I didn't want to tell Brock I was pregnant over the phone, so I put on my big girl panties, and I flew out to the arena.

Tonight, RAW was in Brock's hometown, so I thought that it would be a perfect way to announce my pregnancy by doing it live in his hometown.

I was in the hotel just hanging out in my room when I called Brock, and I told him that I had a surprise.

He doesn't like surprises, but I told him that he wouldn't be able to know until I announced it on RAW tonight.

I decided that I would go to RAW a little earlier, so I left the hotel and headed to the arena.

When I arrived at the arena, I was surprised to see masses of fans waiting behind barriers at the talent entrance.

As soon as they saw me, they started cheering.

I still hadn't got used to this.

I put my stuff in Brock's locker room and made my way to catering because I know that's where I would find everyone.

I see Trinity and Tamina sitting with the girls, and they look like they're filming for Total Divas, but I don't care.

I walk up to them.

"Hey girls," I said.

"It's about you come back to work," Tamina said.

"Does that mean you missed me?" I asked, sitting down.

"Nope, it means you know who can stop talking about you like a boy who lost his mother, " Tamina said, hugging me.

"Ain't that the truth, but we did miss you girly," Trinity said.

"Y'all better leave my man alone, of course; he is going to miss all of this," I said, gesturing to my body.

"I swear y'all some freaks," Trinity says.

"Believe that," I said, laughing.

Nicole walked over.

"You're here," Nicole said, hugging me.

"You know why I'm here," I said.

Soon, the cameras left, so we were sitting around laughing and fooling around until I remember my soul purpose of coming here.

"Okay, girls, I need you all to focus tonight. I'm going to the ring to make an announcement, so all of you need to be watching," I said.

"Yeah, Stephanie said you are starting the show with your announcement," Nicole said.

"Damn, I thought she would save me for later, but I guess I gotta go get ready, bye ladies," I said, getting up and leaving catering.

I made my way to the gorilla.

"Good, you're here just in time," A worker said to me.

She handed me a mic.

She said I could head out.

I let my music played before I made my way down the ramp.

Of course, there were chants and cheers as I finally got to the ring.

"How we are doing tonight (Brock's hometown), I know you guys have been wondering where I've been, so tonight, I'm going to let you guys know. " I said.

I looked around and smiled before continuing.

"You guys are the first to know that... This child that I'm carrying, God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from any of you guys. It's been a while since I've been on raw; I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news and wanted to share the information directly with you, so you didn't hear about it somewhere else." I said.

"You guys might not see a lot of me, but I just thank you guys for being great fans, so with that being said, let's get this show started," I said, getting out the ring and walking up the ramp before stopping and posing with my hand on my stomach.

I made it backstage, where I see the girls are standing there staring at me, shocked.

"How far along are you? " Trinity asked.

"Three and half months," I answered.

"Yes! I'm so happy for you." Paige said, jumping up and down.

"Have y'all seen Brock?" I asked.

"Turn around, " A voice said.

"Brock, did you see?" I asked him.

"We're fucking having a baby, " He said, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Yes, we're having a baby!" I said, crying happy tears.