Chap 3 ✨

Jongin woke up to the sound of his hyungs making noise in their dorm. It was just a normal day for him as he stood up while rubbing his eyes. Reaching for his phone, looking at what the news was it for today.

She was all over his news feed... It has been 8 years since that break-up but not a single day did he forget about her. She was still in his heart, as clichè as it sounds his love for her never changed but jongin chose his mind over his heart resulting him to choose Krystal.

He locked his phone and tossed it on his bed before he completely remembers everything about her. He went to his bathroom and started his daily routine.

"Jongin! Come down for breakfast already!" He heard Suho calling from downstairs. Jongin hurriedly wore his pants and his shirt then he went downstairs to eat for breakfast.

He got himself his food and sat with his other members on the dining table.

"Kai have you heard?" Chanyeol asked Jongin.

"What?" Jongin asked as he ate his food.

"She's gonna be there at Mama 2015"Chanyeol told him also eating his food.

"Well that's great for her" Jongin smiled a little to show appreciation that she was coming.

"Aren't you nervous?" Chen asked while muching on some dumplings.

"Why would I be nervous? Besides she changed... I don't know her anymore. She's nothing to me." The boy just sighed. He was just acting as if he has moved on from her.

'Its impossible for me to unlove
her'

Jongin thought to himself while playing with his food. After a few spoonfuls he was done and he carried his plate to the sink.

He sat down infront of the tv and turned it on flipping through the channels, in a few minutes one channel caught his interest. It was one of her dramas that she was the lead actress in.

'She's so good at acting'

He thought to himself and continued watching her drama.