He meets you

Age 1-2
Remember! You do don't have to be Elizabeth!

Dean:
There was a knock on the bunker door. Dean glanced up at Sam, who was looking on his computer, watching-- ahem. Inappropriate things on the Internet. "You wanna pause that, and get the door?" Sam shook his head, his focus still on the screen. Dean sighed, before taking a long swig out of his beer.

He walked to the door, and opened it to see no one was there. He rolled his eyes, before shouting into the darkness, "Stupid kids!" Dean was about to close the door, but there was a long whine.

Dean looked down to see a baby girl in a basket, with blonde peach fuzz on her head. She looked up at him with bright eyes that shone with curiosity. She was wrapped in a fuzzy pink blanket, with the name 'Elizabeth Mary Winchester' was embroidered on the top part, which was wrapped around her shoulders.

There was a folded note, with the name Dean on it. He didn't need to read it to figure out what was going on. Dean leaned down and picked the small girl up in his arms, and look down at her, he was falling in love with her already. "Hello Elizabeth. I'm your daddy."

Sam:

Sam stormed out of the bunker. He and Dean had just gotten into an argument about a case they were working. Sam was soon in a bad part of town, and he kept looking behind him, to make sure no one would creep behind him.

Suddenly, in the eerie silence, there was a scream. Sam ran toward the noise, which emitted from a dark alley way. He only saw the back of a man running away, and a woman sobbing. Sam knew he had no time to go after the man, so he ran towards the woman.

"Hey! Hey, it's okay! It's going to be alright!" He soothed, and he placed his hand on the place where she had been stabbed. Sam looked up into the dark sky. "Cas! I need your help." But there was no response, and the woman shook her head. "N-no. It's too late. Just t-take my baby! Pr-protect her! Her names E-Elizabeth."

Sam grabbed the baby girl who was wrapped in a pale purple blanket, with one arm, but kept his hand on her wound. "Damn it! Cas help!" But there still wasn't an answer. The woman looked at him, and smiled weakly. "Thank you." She said with her last breath. Sam looked at her sadly, before standing up, and looking at the baby's face. He melted then and there. But there was just one problem. How the hell was he going to explain this to Dean?

Castiel:

It was a bad idea for Dean to explain to Cas what one night stands were. Sam kept on protesting, but Dean had already encouraged Cas to try one. About a year and a half later, the was a knock at the motel door they were staying at.

Sam answered the door, and there stood a woman, who was furious, holding a fuzzy yellow bundle. "Where's Castiel?!" She asked angrily. "Uhh... Who's asking?" I he woman glared at him, before shoving the bundle in Sam's arms. "Tell him I can't take it anymore. Tell him to take his kid!" She stormed off, leaving a confused Sam. He closed the door, and turned around looking at Dean, who was holding in a laugh. "I'll call Cas." He snorted, before turning in his seat and closing his eyes. Soon, Cas appeared in the corner.

"What was I called for?" He asked, before looking at Sam, and tilted his head, looking at the bundle in his arms, confused. "Sam, why are you holding a human child?" Sam didn't have to answer, because after Cas had asked the question, he read his mind. Cas sighed. "I see." He took the girl from Sam, who turned to Dean, who was laughing. "Dean! This all your fault! I told you not to tell him about that stuff!" Dean scoffed. "Oh yeah, 'cause this is all my fault. Your the one who watches porn around him!" "You do too!" "At least I do it discretely!" "Yeah right!" While the brothers were arguing, Castiel looked down at the baby girl. His heart (or his meatsuit's heart) was melting. "I think I'll call you Elizabeth."
-----
Hey hey hey! What's up Wamos! Here at this authors note you can place your requests!
How was this? Did you guys like it? Please comment, and vote! And done forget to follow me!

Xoxo👾👾👾Ama Wama