A Lot Of Ishimondo Clips

General Idea Of This Story:

You might be wondering; What is a clip? How much is a lot? What is Ishimondo? Is this all your work? Where are you getting all these thoughts to make a giant story pile? I am proud to tell you that I am going to be answering all of these questions right here, right now.

-A clip is just a little fanfiction that I had started and am putting up here, because I'm not sure if I'll ever make them long enough to be their own story. If they do become well-liked, I might take a few and piece together a nice, long Ishimondo fanfiction for each one, but otherwise, these are hardly going to be more than a few pages in length each. You know, like a story collage. A lot basically means whenever I'm bored (Which I am a lot) or when I just want to take a break from everyday life I'll be working on one. Most Importantly- Ishimondo is the ship name for Kiyotaka Ishimaru and Mondo Oowada from the very good but very emotional and tragic anime Dangan Ronpa (Season 1 Anime is when I learned about this, hha). So I suggest you better look both of those up in case you're ever bored or really wanting to know 'What in the world is wrong with this person?' And almost lastly, yes, this is going to probably be just me here *waves from a corner* unless I find someone else who loves Ishimondo and would maybe like to sit in a saun- I mean, collaborate or something and create one.

-As to why, it's because I originally was making another Ishimondo fanfiction and I just don't have a recent writer's block vaccination and I'm sick with it now. And how I'm creating these stories, let's just say it's called internet imagination. The first story is going to be based off of a plot generator that gave an actually kinda neat idea, so I'll be using plot generators when I'm bored. *Wild West Ishimondo ohmygod I will try that someday outlaws and sheriffs hha*

So enjoy these stories!