Prolouge: Rui Wei

Start from the beginning

I closed my eyes, and feel the little guy on my stomach. I willed the water qi around me and guided it towards the little guy instead of cultivating my skills.

I'm cultivating the little guy.

As long as there is water I can live, and water is basically everywhere.

Well, I'm almost immortal, I won't die from sickness or old age. (What am I, a jellyfish?!)

"Aaaaiiissh-- When will this end?" I said, the damn parasitic human flesh just hurry up and get outta my stomach so I can roam in this fantasy world!!

Though I'm not as cold-hearted as to actually abort this child, afterall I still came from a peaceful world.

The identity of this body is the 6th daughter of Duke Cheng, she was given to General Dou as a 'reward'. General Dou liked Cheng Rui Wei's pretty and docile look, and even more her body, so almost every night General Dou would visit Cheng Rui Wei and the result is this. General Dou was infamous of how unskilled he was when it came to women.

So even if the previous Cheng Rui Wei was favored, she didn't like it the least bit, as she was handled roughly by General Dou. The main wife Lou Fui Rong is also pregnant and is close to giving birth, the 2nd concubine Skyne Lily is 4 months pregnant, in short, all of General Dou's wives are pregnant showing how energetic he is.

I continue to nourish the little guy in my stomach until hurried footstep resounded outside the room.

The door was hurriedly opened and a man came in.

General Dou Chang You, possessing a long black hair, that was casually tied behind his head, with healthy tanned skin, sword-like brows, and unyielding eyes. Also possessing the pressure of the General which he barely suppressed in front of me.

He came onto my bed and sat down at the bedside, he intently looked at me, and I gave him a lifeless look.

"Does it hurt somewhere? Are you sad?" He asked.

Congratulations!! I have now confirmed it with my own lifeless eyes, he is an utter idiot.

I shook my head at his idiotic question.

"Then, what is it? The servants said that you were always staring blankly this past few week. Just what happened?" He asked, his brows furrowed he was clearly displeased than worried.

"Nothing. Just thinking of names..." I said as I gave a small smile, hiding my lifeless look.

"Hmm.... I see it's really hard huh?" He said nodding in understatement. Like hell, you really understand anything, you goddamn beast!!

Ah, I forgot to tell you, this guy is stupidly honest and the loyal dog of the Emperor. I could proudly say that if the current Emperor told him to hand over his 3 wives he'll definitely do so.

"Hmm... How about Thunder Lou?" He said, looking intently at me.

"No, I want to personally name my child. General Dou, I heard that the Luluon Kingdom have been quite reckless? You must be tired, you should take this chance to rest." I put my small slender hands, on his rough big hands putting a small smile.

His eyes revealed a lustful look, I smirked at that. All of his women are pregnant so if he wants to do it, he has to visit a brothel but since the Luluon Kingdom have been running rampant Generals, especially this idiotic beast Dou, have to be extra careful.

His eyes that were full of lust, looked at my breast, then looked at my swollen stomach, he couldn't help but sigh. He stretched his neck and pecked my lips, my eyes widened at his sudden movements.

"See how I'll deal with you..." He said as he stood up. He licked his lips and looked at me lustfully. I smiled seductively, then pursed my lips.

"Rui Wei, is waiting ~~" I jokingly said, with a hint of mischievousness. I could faintly see something standing up between his legs before he hurriedly left.

"Puuhh--- Hahahaha!!" I merrily laughed at General Dou's suffering, he will probably call a prostitute then get scolded by the Emperor.

I continued to laugh until a maid came and disrupted me.

"Madam, the dinner meal is ready." She bowed at me.

"Not eating. I'm going to sleep." I said as I closed my eyes, not bothering to look at the maid.

***
The first thing General Dou did, was hurriedly going inside Madam Cheng's Residence with an ashen face and lightning speed, but hurriedly went out with flushed face. The servants who saw this could not help but be dumbstruck, this is the first time that this happened.

Dou Chang You, 28 years old. His military merits are uncountable as he is the one to rush forward when there are enemy or problems within the country. A Great General that everyone admires, except for his lustful personality.

Dou Chang You really did call a prostitute as Rui Wei predicted.

***
A/n: uh--- I just created this for fun, and I don't know if this is going to continue.

-edit/ I've taken a liking to this story and will continue writing. Just don't expect fast updates.

Voting and commenting your thoughts helps me to be motivated!

English is not my native language so there might be frequent grammar mistakes.

Anyway, hope you'll  Enjoy the ride!