11:11

Have you seen a movie called The Number 23 . If you haven't , you must because then you can relate this story which I am about to tell you.

This is actually a true story of a boy who Sees the number 11:11.

It was a normal day he was doing his work not even knowing what time it was as it was a very important work.
After an hour he felt tired and looked for his phone to see the time and yes you guessed it right it was 11:11.

It doesn't amazed him because it was his first encounter with this he didn't know what lies ahead of him.

The next day:

Same day nothing so unusual.
He took a bath have his breakfast and just after he opned his laptop and on the lock screen showed 11:11 Am.

Now this can't be a coincidence how could anyone see a same time every time he looked after a long period. This started to happen every 3rd or 4th day day and night. Now several questions emerged in his mind . Why I am seeing this number? Am I about to die? Is god wants to say something to me ? Am I doing anything wrong ? Does a spirit wants to contact me ? Is there any ghost around me ? Now when this question stuck in his mind the weather started to become cold.

(Now actually the weather is same but when we feel like there is somebody around us we feel unease and that makes ous feel that temperature is going down)

He could see the number everywhere or he started noticing that number more often for example in a metro station have a glance at the time of the next train to arrive and the time showed 11:12 or 11:23 but there was 11.

Most people will think that what is so scary about seeing the same time ?
Its actually more scary than seeing a ghost. Trust me !

Because you are not seeing a normal time, you are seeing 4 times 1 on the clock after a very long period this can't be a coincidence and the probability of seeing this is  very very low.

Now when he got used to it he started searching more about it knowing why this particular number and he found out that there are some people who have experienced these types of incidents by the different numbers as well.

Some people say that GOD wants to open your eyes and wants to show you something or he wants to tell that everyone is equal by the number 1 there could be many more reasons to believe or it could be a coincidence who knows.

And now after months of experience whenever he sees this time 11:11 he just smiles, remember god and make a wish. He is no more afraid about it .

Thank you all for reading this.

And that boy
Is Me.

At last I wanted to share a quote with you all

"Coincidence is the gods way of remaining anonymous"

If you liked it do gives votes and your comments are welcome. I would love to hear from you all.

*********Thank you************

Do read this for more info about this story written by me
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/4q2ibcVDiv
Thanku