Accidents Happen, right?

Mulai dari awal

        "I'd love to." I said softly.

        I quickly got to the shower. The hot water falling on my body. With soap, shampoo and conditioner I felt clean again. I scrubbed myself with the loofah till I turned red. Dirt, dirt, dirt, just not me. I grabbed my towel and walked out the shower dry with my hair dripping drops of water from the tips on the shower mat. I opened my bags and picked out my outfit. A plain white tank top, black blazer, and knee short jeans. 

        "Are you done, babe?" I heard Harry ask through my door.

        "Yeah, just wait." I called back putting my shorts on. 

        "And done." I opened the door and kissed Harry on the lips. His hands fell on my waist as I closed the door behind me. He pushed me against the door and planted wet kisses on my neck. My fingers made it's way through Harry's hair. Brushing his curly locks back. 

        "Er...um.. Am I suppose to see this?" Liam's voice sounded through silence. Harry and I parted as quickly as possible, grooming ourselves. "So?" Liam continued...

        "Let's go, Jen." Harry mumbled so I barely heard him. I took his hand and we went out the suite. As we made our way to the elevator, Harry dug his hands in his pockets and sighed. 

        "What's wrong?" I asked observing him looking for something. 

        "I forgot my phone." He tried to smiled.

        "It's fine. It's not like it's another delay. I mean it'll only take a few seconds, right?" 

        "No.. I left it at the arena last night." he looked down and out came a long depressing sigh.

        "So you lost it?" I asked with folded arms. I kept my stance till he answered.

        "Sort of. I mean I remember where I had it. It was on the table backstage." Looking at Harry's expression, I could tell he was sorry about the delays of our time together. I guess I just had to cherish the very small moments together with him despite him being so busy.

        "Then let's go get it." I said. Harry grinned and pulled me close for an embrace.

        "This is what I love about you. No matter how much I screw up, you are still beside me." He kissed my forehead.

        "Yeah, just don't screw up so much, okay? We'll have more time. The tour isn't over yet, and you'll have a day off in-when?"

        "Maybe next week. It'll be a whole two weeks with you. For now, just look forward to being by yourself." He said sweeping me off my feet bridal style. "Wow, you're light. I'll carry you to till we get there." 

        Harry and I got to the arena with me actually walking this time. Harry was exhausted by the time we got here. It's his fault. He insisted on walking the whole 10 blocks to the arena.  Paul was still there taking to several of the crew who were packing up. 

        "Hey, Paul." Harry called him. "Have you seen my phone here last night?" 

        "Sure did Styles." Paul reached into his jacket and pulled out Harry's phone. "You should watch out for you things." he tossed it to Harry. With only a few fingers hanging on to the edge Harry actually caught it.

        "Now you have your phone." I said watching him stuff it into his back pocket. I glanced at my watch. 9:30.

Harry's POV

        Yay! I have my phone. But lately I know I haven't been spending enough time with Jen. She's been seeming very dissapointed that I'm so busy with the tour. I thought if I brang her along with me it'll be easier but boy was I wrong. I can't just look at her not feeling guilty of how much time was wasted yesterday for my special announcement for her. I had everything planned out, but now I have to reschedule it to Paris and not here in France.