FIVE

"He was drunk?!! Mom,what happened?!!"

"Ehh,*smile sheepishly* actually.."

~flashback~noon after Jungkook's work finished.

"Mrs Han. I..have to talk to you."

Jungkook ended the call and drove to home. Mrs Han was nearby so she decided to meet him at the big mansion. SeJin was still at work during that time so they were alone.

"What is it that bothering you? Is it about my daughter Sejin?"
She asked, curious.

"I..can't sleep last night. Because of what happened."
Jungkook stood from the sofa and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a few bottles of soju.

"You're going to drink now? Jungkook..wouldn't Sejin be mad when she know about this?"

He smiled towards Mrs Han.
"I..haven't propose to her."

"What?! I thought you did! The reason I brought her to live in the same house as you was to make things easier for you."

"Things..happened. Last night was a crazy night for me. I wish I could delete the incident from my mind."

"What incident?"

"Nothing. It's just weird to be told."

He took a sip of soju and settled down on the sofa again.

"You should not drink too much. Or else you'll get headache."
"I'm going."

Mrs Han was about to head to her car when she remembered that she left her keys in the house. So she entered the mansion again and heard noises. There, she saw Jungkook and SeJin were on the bed.

~~~

"So..tell me. Did you had a fight with him Sejin?"

*blush*blush*blush*

"We..didn't. Nothing happened."

Suddenly, the incident that happened yesterday came back to haunt her mind.

"Are you sure?"

"Okay mom I'm sorry to say this but embarassing things happened yesterday and I can't even forget all about and it drives me crazy! My heart can't stoo racing about it! And today he just came to me and threw me on the bed probably for a revenge."

"Wowowwo. Stop. You're too fast that I can't keep
up."

"MOM!"

'I'm not going to say that agai...n'

"I saw him. Naked. And we slipped together and he fainted! His..towel was suddenly already in my hands!and..I-I-"
She hesitated.

"So you saw it?"

"MOM! NO! THERE'S NO REASON FOR THAT!"

Mrs Han burst into laughters.
"Okay,okay it's a joke. Well, you're going to get married what's so wrong about that? Did you forgot the promise that Jungkook kept? Marrying you when he become a sucessful person in life? Now he did."

"But..mom. I do want to marry him. But I'm just not ready yet. We both busy with works."

"SeJin-ah. Believe in mom. I can see the future of you and Jungkook. You're going to be the happiest women on earth."
She patted SeJin's hair and flashed a warm smile.
"The wedding ceremony..Just leave it to me and dad. We're going to take care of it."

"B-But mom!"

•••

"I-I'm sorry..for what happened."
SeJin asked for forgiveness to Jungkook and sat on the corner of the bed,watching him slowly waking up.