Chapter 2 - [ Unexpected ]

Start from the beginning

"Regret?" I scoffed at Jimin, "Bro... I am Kim Taehyung, I don't regret, nor will I ever say sorry. Jimin, I thought you knew me enough?" I rolled my eyes.

"She seems nice though." Jimin smiled as he stuffed more food into his mouth.

"You like her don't you?" I smirked, cocking one of my brows. I know how Jimin acts whenever he is in love. He would compliment the girl in front of me so much that I could feel my ears starting to bleed.

"Do you think I got a chance?" his eyebrow furrowed and worried crossed his face.

"Speaking of the devil." I saw from the corner of the cafeteria, where the entrance is. Y/n enters and she is not alone. Beside her is another girl with glasses, with her hair tied into a ponytail. Looks like she made a friend. She is smiling and giggling, it's so weird seeing her so happy. I shifted my eyes to Jimin, his eyes already following y/n and his face turning bright crimson. I waved my hands to his eyes, for him to cut it out. "Hey! Cut it out, you're staring at her too much!"

"Ah sorry." His gaze turns back to his food.

"Does it have to be her?" I asked, worried about his taste in girls.

"I don't know Taehyung-ah, I just have this weird urge to protect her after what we've done to her." He frowned slightly.

"You must be crazy, did she poison you or something?" I chuckled. He didn't respond but instead, he stood up from his seat taking his tray with him. "Where are you going?" I asked, questioning his action.

"I'm going to talk to her."

"What?" my eyes widen by his sudden bravery. Jimin is never the straight out to your face kind of person. Seeing him do this, he must really like y/n. Jimin takes his tray, leaving me, gaping. That dude must have lost his mind.

****

[[You]]

The cafeteria food wasn't as bad as the High school's cafeteria food. More choices are always good and they have good kimchi, which proves that this place is great. Plus, I made a friend, her name is Lee Sojin, she is very nice and we kind of clicked right away. She is also very pretty, despite her eyeglasses framing her eyes. We took the same classes and have similar tastes as if we are meant to be.

"I am so glad I am able to try the cafeteria food without being alone." She giggled. Seeing her enjoying her food makes me happy. 

"Yeah me too and the food here really exceeds my expectations." I smile widely.

"Do you have a—Uh..." Her words cut short when her eyes travel up behind me.

I looked back curious to what she is looking a saw. My heart dropped seeing the person behind me, It's Jimin. I gulped. Trying so hard to hold my tears, seeing him reminds me of High school all over again, he is as bad as Taehyung, No, he is worse. "J-Jimin." I muttered. Remember when I got locked inside of the toilet? Well, he is one of the reasons for that. He saw what the girls did, but he ignored my cry for help. He is the worst

"H- hey there, y/n." he gave me a smile, taking his seat right beside me.

I could not look at him so I look down at my hands that started to tremble from the fear that he'd call me names and mock me again. "What are you doing here?" I ask him, muttering. 

"I missed you, y/n. How are you doing?" I felt his eyes digging holes into my head.

I raise my head to look at him, "Huh?"

His smile turned into a slight frown. He sighed, "Look... I don't know how to start, but I'm sorry about what I have done to you in the past y/n"

Is he serious? I gave him an awkward smile and to Sojin who is looking at us weirdly. I stood up shifting my gaze to Sojin, "Sojin-ah, could you give me a minute? I'll be back."