chapter i: louis

a/n: idk i dont know what to say other than thanks for the 15 votes u rock

dedication goes to my darlin @LarrysLube_ because she does so many lovely things for me if i made a list i'd be here for days ok i just love her a lot

“You’re cute when you sleep.”

Louis opened those voltaic-blue eyes to greet the bright green ones right above his. Harry was straddling his waist, one leg thrown over each side of his small body, and his face hovering inches above his own.

“How did you know I wasn’t still sleeping?” Louis grunted. He tried to sound upset, but it really was hard when this was the sight he woke up to. “Ps, you’re weird. This isn’t how you greet someone in the morning.”

Harry laughed and grinded his hips slightly into Louis. He cursed under his breath.

“You sure you don’t want me to really wake you up?” he teased, his plump lips ghosting across Louis’. He began fumbling with the ties on Louis’ pajamas. “Because I’m sure it could be arranged.

“Harry—“ Louis groaned, but Harry silenced him with a finger to his lips.

“Shut up and kiss me, you fool,” he breathed, his eyes alight with that passionate gleam.

Louis—of course, didn’t object. To say the least, those lips where a little too busy to do something as mindless as arguing.

Harry smiled into the kiss—because he knew he won this time.

{***}

Zayn.”

Louis sluggishly brings one hand to rub his bleary eyes. He can barely think straight—his head is pulsing violently, and his whole body feels like an oversized chunk of lead. There’s an empty bottle beer bottle in his hand, and three more on the floor next to the sofa.

“What?” Zayn says, still half-asleep. Louis peers over at him, and can practically smell the vodka on his breath.

“Feel like shit,” he mumbles. “Need a drink.”

All he hears from the opposite side of the room are Zayn’s snores. He figures Zayn still hasn’t completely slept off last night’s drinking session, and decides to let him go. Zayn is horrible in the mornings—especially when he’s so hungover he can’t even stay awake.

Louis groans and closes his eyes as he takes the last swig from the beer in his hand. It’s too early in the morning to get drunk though—and the little sip he does manage to swallow nearly makes him get sick on the floor.  His body can only handle so much alcohol in his bloodstream at once.

He’s learned the hard way what his limits are. Louis has ended up in the hospital twice for alcohol poisoning, and he really doesn’t want to repeat the experience.