Aphmau's heart break.

[Aphmau's POV]

Aphmau finally got her costume on. She was Leafa from SAO. She smiled at her cosplay, then stepped out from the dressing room, only to have her smile disappear, and replaced with shock.

Standing before her, was Aaron and Zane kissing. KISS-ING!!!

"G-Guys....?" Her voice was small, like she was still getting over the fact the her boyfriend was kissing her friend. 

They both pulled away quickly, startled. They stood a few feet away from each other, looking away, blushing.

Aphmau got over her state of shock, to anger. "Can you two, Please! Tell me what in Irene is going on!?" She's mad.

Aaron looked at her, face red. He took a slight step forward, as Aphmau glared at him.

"Aphmau. Please. Tell me explain." Aaron pleaded.

"Explain!?!? Explain what? Huh!? That my boyfriend is cheating on me? With me friend? Zane! How could you?" Tears where flowing down her face. She was red with anger, while th boys where red with emdarasment. 

Zane kept his gaze on the ground. "S-Sorry...." His voice was barely noticeable, very faint.

Aphmau couldn't even look at them. The tear were fogging her vision. 

"Why? Why would you....how could you...." She couldn't even finish speaking. She rushed back into the dressing room, got changed back into her normal clothes, then rushed out of the anime store.

Her "fun time" has just been ruined.

[Zane's POV]

Zane felt so much guilt as Aphmau left. He didn't know what to say. I mean, how would he feel if he just found his boyfriend kissing his friend. He would feel betrayed. He's guessing that's how Aphmau feels. He couldn't even look at Aaron, who was just standing there, looking out the door, like he wanted to go after her. 

After awhile, Zane went back into the dressing room, and got changed back into his real clothes, only to come out of the dressing to find that Aaron was already out, and changed. Aaron had his hood up, and over his face, as if trying to hide it.

Zane wished he had his mask, so he could just burry his face in it. 

Both him and Aaron walked out of the anime store, in silence. They stood in the front, trying to find which way Aphmau ran off to.

"You go left. I'll go right." Aaron finally said.

Zane was a little startled at his sudden words, but nodded, and headed left, while Aaron went right.

After they both parted ways, Zane walked through the streets of down town, shouting out Aphmau's name.

"Aphmau! Aphmau?! Where are you? I'm sorry!" No answer. But he wouldn't give up. He kept walking, and shouting.

'I hope Aaron's having better luck...' He thought as he kept walking.

[Aaron's POV] 

"Aphmau! Come on, Aph! Where are you?" Aaron shouted. 

He felt so guilty that she found them kissing. They were boyfriend and girlfriend. How could he do this to her? But he liked Zane so much. More then Aphmau, maybe.

'Gosh, Aphmau. Where are you?" He thought as he pasted an alleyway, with a weird noise coming from it. It sounded like crying. 

He stopped, and peaked into the alley. "Aphmau? You there?"

"Go away" A muffled voice said, followed by a few sniffles.

Aaron took a deep breath, and walked in. He found Aphmau sitting behind some empty crates, huddled up. With her knees to her chest, and her head burried in them. She was crying. 

Aaron knelt next to her, and gentle put her arms around her. It felt like she was trying to shrugging  off, but couldn't find the strength. 

"Aphmau. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me..." He tried to sound calm, and tried to sooth her nerves, and make her stop crying. He's guessing it worked a little, cause her crying went down and she looked at him

"Why? Why did you kiss him? I thought...you and me....?" Aphmau looked down, tear still flowing down her face, but seemed to slow.

Aaron wiped a tear from her face. "I-I don't know... It's just. Something about him... Again, Aph. I'm sorry. Come on. Let's go home." Aaron said, as he stood up, and offered his hand to her.

She looked up at him, and hestiatently, took his hand. He pulled her up, and they both walked out of the alleyway. Aphmau was sorta leaning on him. They headed towards the bus stop, just as Zane walked back towards them.

[Zane POV]

Zane headed back towards Aaron, bummed he couldn't find Aphmau. But he smiled a it, seeing her with Aaron.

"Oh, good. He found you! Aphmau. I'm sorry." Zane said, as he stood next to the two.

Aphmau slowly nods, but says nothing. Aaron tweets to tighten his grip around her. Again, Zane feels a little jealous, but he puts those feeling aside. 

'You just kissed her boyfriend! You have no right to feel jealous!' Zane thought to himself, just as the bus pulled up to the bus stop. The three hopped on, and rod back home, in complete silence. 

Once they got back to their street, Aphmau went straight home, not saying a word to the two boys. That left Aaron and Zane, standing aqwardly on the sidewalk. 

Zane looked over at Aaron, face red with embarrassment.

"You think she'll talk to us again?"

Aaron sighs, and looks towards her house. "Hopefully. But I don't think it will come easily. I feel so guilty...."

Zane looks down. Aaron must have realized what he said, cause his face turned red, and his gaze snapped towards Zane.

"No! I didn't mean it like that! Oh, Zane. Please don't be ma-"

Aaron got cut off by Zane grabbing him by the shirt, and pressing his lips on Aaron's. 

Zane just wanted him to shut up. But also. He just wanted another kiss.

Zane pulled away, and looked at Aaron. "Just shut up. I'll see you tomorrow...." He quickly turned, and headed towards his house. Aaron did the same. 

Let's hope that all this gets resolved, and Aphmau forgives them.

Hey guys. I was bored, so I decided to post early. So I hope you guys like this early post!