Getting ready.

[Aaron's POV]

Well. Today's the day the Aaron, Aphmau, and Zane all go to the Anime store down town. Aaron was in his room, getting ready.

'Should I where my mask? Maybe not.... Nah! I'll do with out it today.' He took of his mask, and set it down on the dresser. He grabbed his red jacket, and slipped it on, not bothering to zip it up. He walked down the steps, and headed to the door. Aphmau wanted them to meet at her place. So he opened her door, and headed out.

[Zane's POV]

Zane was at his house, also getting ready.

'Should I keep my mask on today? Nah. I'll keep it off...'

Zane grabbed his black and white hoodie, and slipped it on. He walked down the steps, and headed towards the door. He stops a few feet from the door.

'Wait? Are we supposed to meet at Aaron's or Aphmau's? I think Aphmau's. I hope I'm not late...'

Zane hurried out the door, and headed to Aphmau's house.

Aphmau was waiting outside her house, sitting on the front steps. Zane gave a sigh of relief.

'Good. I'm not late. Wait.... Wheres Aaron?'

He looked around, not seeing Aaron any where. He spotted Aaron coming down the sidewalk. Zane smiled bit.

Aaron stopped right in front of Zane, also smiling.

"Hey Zane." Aaron said.

"Hi. No mask today?"

"Yeah. Decided to go without it. Same to you. Y-You look good...without it..." Aaron looked like he was blushing. Zane started to blush himself.

"Uh.. T-Thanks... you to..."

"Thanks..."

They stood in silence, until Aphmau bounced over.

"Hey guys! Ready to go?"

Zane got startled bit. "Huh? Oh! Yeah. I'm ready. Aaron?"

Aaron nodded. "Yep. Ready when you are, Aph."

Aphmau giggles. "Great! Let's go!"