Down Town.

This is something new!!

[Aphmau's POV]

The trio took a bus down town. On the bus, they were sitting, Aphmau, Aaron, and Zane. In that order.

Aphmau was bouncing in her seat, excited for their day out. Especially since it was her and Aaron's 8 month anniversary. She wanted to go to the Anime store ever since she had it was going to open in their town.

"Ican'twaitIcan'twaitI CAN'T WAIT!!!" Aphmau squeals with delight.

Aaron chuckles. "I can see. You've been bouncing in your seat for the past mile."

"I'm so excited! Plus. It's our 8th month anniversary!"

Aaron looked like he was blushing. He seemed to glance at Zane, who was quiet this whole time, not looking at them.

"I-It is? Already? Wow...."

Aphmau was sorta confused. She thought Aaron was going to be more excited then this. But he's less enthusiastic then she thought. Almost like he's bummed out.

"Aaron? What's wrong? You not as excited as I thought you'd be..."

"Huh? No! I'm excited. Really I am."

He doesn't sound convincing, but Aphmau just nods.

"Ok then. Zane? Are you excited?"

Zane jumped alittle in his seat.

"Wha?! Uh. Yeah. I'm excited."

"Good! So excited!!"

The bus stopped a block from the store, so they had to walk the rest of the way. Which was a good way to get out a lot of Aphmau's energy.

Aphmau bounced ahead, while Aaron and Zane walked behind her. She always glanced back, seeing the two glancing at each other, the quickly looking away, faces red.

'Oh no! Do they hate each other? Or is it...' She notices that their both blushing, and stops, staring at them.

[Aaron's POV]

While they were walking, Aaron couldn't help but stare at Zane. Something about him just made Aaron's skin tingle. He sometimes saw Zane looking at him, and Aaron looked away blushing, Zane did the same.

They both stopped when Aphmau did.

"Are you ok, Aph? Why did you stop? Isn't the Anime store another block away?" Aaron asked.

Zane looks at her.

Aphmau looks between them. "Nothing! Come on! We're almost their." She turns around, and keeps walking.

Aaron and Zane look at each other, confused. Then they both start to following.

After awhile, Aphmau stopped in front of the Anime store. She started to shake with excitement, like she was about to exploded.

Aaron stepped next to her. "You ok, Aph? You look like Kawaii-Chan when you said that I said you were cute..."

"No kidding. You look like your about to explode.." Zane stood next to her, just as she let out a high pitched, fangirl, squeal. Both Aaron and Zane covered their ears.

"Oh my Irene! Aphmau!" Aaron said, though he had to yell, over the squeal.

"Aphmau! Jeez! I know your excited, but try to keep it down! My ears feel like their bleeding..." Zane pleaded.

Aphmau finally stopped, and both Zane and Aaron uncovered their ears.

"Well that was...." Aaron started.

"Ear breaking...." Zane finished, rubbing his ears, which were recovering from Aphmau's fangirl scream.

Aphmau smiled brightly. She grabbed both Aaron's and Zane's arms, and pulled them inside the store.

"Come on! Let the anime fun begin!!" Aphmau said with delight.

She has waited to long for this moment, and nothing will ruin it.

At least. Let's hope not....

Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I should have. Reality is getting to me. But I'll try to update more!