The Hidden Water Village

Lucy POV

I watched the boy for a few hours before he woke up. When he got his shock out of the way we got down to business.

"So the bandits are attacking around night time and you just got word from a friend that they are also attacking the village hidden in the waters?"

"Yes Lucy-sama."

"Well seeing as how they are not attacking now and i don't feel them around they may be getting ready to attack the Hidden Water village."

"Well lets go!" said Zen.

               $Time skip$

We were standing outside.of the Hidden Water village when a man with silver hair amd blue eyes appeared in front of Zen with a sword at his neck. It nicked him and Zen passed out.

"Zen!! What did you do to him! We came to help this village!" i screamed while pointing my bow amd arrow at him.

"I simply nicked him and my poisonous sword put a mild poison in his body. If he was the leader of the team i must say he is a weak leader."

"Listen hear, i ignored your presence because it didn't feel malicious. Now either you heal him of I'll hurt you, and Zen wasn't the leader he was the Hokage's assisstant. I'm the leader of this group."

"Well prove it little girl." he said with a cold stare.

I looked at him for a while before i simply snapped.
His weapon disappeared.

"WERE IS MY WEAPON, WENCH!!"

"I set ot back to where it came from."

"GIVE IT BACK!!"

"Ok, but first where do we come from and go back to. You have three chances and if you get it right I'll give it back."

"The sky?"

"No"

"The water?"

"No, last chance."

"The earth?"

"Correct."

The ground around me swirled into a shape in front of us and his sword was the outcome.

He grabbed it and pointed it at me. He ran to me with a furious expression til he got blocked by Zen.

"Zen when did you wake up?!"

"Two minutes ago."

I looked at the purple-eyed man.
"I only wish to help your village not engage in a petty fight over a sword."

"Very well, what is your name, wench?"

"Lucy Heartfilia, this is my partner Zen Kurosaki and my new friend Kyo Tachibana."

"Well Miss Lucy, my name is Aki Kuro."