The Meeting

Lucy POV

I woke up in a golden cage. I looked around the room and spotted the snake man that took everything from me on my special day.

"Ooh I see that you have finally woken up my darling."

"I'm not your darling so don't call me that murderer."

"Well since I'm all you have left I'll call you whatever I want, so I'll call you 'my star'."

"No!"

"Well disrespect earns you ~punishment." he said in a sing song voice.

He walked into the room next door and came back with a handful of ninja weapons.

He walked up to the gigantic golden cage and opened it. He walked in and unlocked the handcuffs hanging me in the air.

He dragged me by my arms to a table with straps on it and strapped me on and started the torture that will give me nightmares for years.

7 Years Later

I finally escaped from him. After practicing my magics in secret I finally mastered them all and now I just escaped my captors.

I ran for days and nights without sleeping or stopping. I finally made it to a village a ways away from my captor's village.

I stumbled up to a huge place that I assumed to be the Hokage's house. I knocked on the door and an old man came to the door. I only got two words out before I passed out.

'Help me'

~Time skip~

I woke up in a warm bed. I looked around the room and saw no one. I got up and walked towards the door and down the stairs because I smelled something good coming from down there.

When I got down stair I saw the old man that helped me and a boy about the same age as me in an orange and blue jump suit.

The old man saw me and spoke.

"Hey you finally woke up."

"Yes I'm sorry if I was a burden to you seeing as how you may have been doing paper work when you came and found me at your doorstep Hokage-sama."

"Well, how did you know all that?"

"My father was the Hokage of our village, The Village Hidden In the Star's Brilliance. He as well as my whole family and village was killed in front of me 7 years ago."

"My condolences, such a sweet looking and young child shouldn't have to experience something so horrible."

"Thank you."

"Hey what are you to talking about I want ta know too." said the blonde boy.

"Well Naruto this is...?"

"Lucillia Ashley Heartfilia, but call me Lucy."

"Well I'm Naruto Uzumaki(?) And I'm gonna be Hokage one day, Believe It!!"

"I will never acknowledge you as a potential Hokage candidate with that childish attitude of yours!"

"Who are you calling childish I'm older than you, I'm 12!"

"So I'm more mature than you, so mentally I'm older than you, even if your a couple of months older than me I'm still 12."

"Calm down you to, and Lucy, you said your father was a Hokage, does that mean that you are strong?"

"I was the strongest kid in my village for someone of my age even before I got my magics."

"Magic?"

"Yes everyone in my village has magic but only one, while I am a special case, I have 3."

"Really do you mind showing us your magic?"

"Sure your lucky I mastered them all."

I snapped my fingers and two swords appeared right next to me. I flicked my wrist and all of the 4 elements circled around me. Then I blinked and my Star chains whipped around me. To my amusement they had their mouths on the ground. I used one of my Star chains and wrapped it around Naru-dork and held him upside down.

"Hey put me down Lu-idiot!"

"Okay."

I dropped him on the floor without warning.

"Hey you put you down and that's what I did Naru-dork."

"Incredible, with such strength you can go to training school with Naruto from now on."

"But she's too young"

"So she is powerful and could help a certain boy use emotions."

"Ooh you mean duck-butt hair Sasuke!"

"Yes I need you to protect her even if she is fully capable of doing that herself okay?"

"Ok"

'And this is my new life from now on, either it can get better or worse.' I thought while eating my breakfast.