The Day That Changed Her Life

Lucy POV

It's my birthday today!!!
Mama and Papa with Michelle are with me helping me blow out my cake.

Today is wonderful because we are all together and I get my powers today.

I know your thinking, 'what is she talking about?', well my village has a secret.

We all have the ability to use magic. We all have different magics though.
My mama has celestial magic, she uses keys to summon people from a different world to help her fight, though she rarely needs help my mama is one of the village's heads.

My papa has requip magic, it is used to summon armors and/or weapons for his 'storage'.

My big sis has elemental magic, she can use the 4 basic elements, Fire, Water, Earth, Air.
Your magic is then tattooed on your body in the place of your chose with a magical stamper that with change to form your very own stamp so you won't have the same as anyone else.

I get my magic right about now.

Author's POV

Lucy suddenly glowed in a very bright golden light. Her parents and sister were happy and couldn't wait to see what magic their daughter/little sis had.

As the light faded they saw something that shocked them.
Lucy had the elements circling her with 2 swords floating on both sides of her body, one black with a white hilt and the other white with a black hilt, and last but not least she had golden chains with arrow points and stars engraved on them swaying around her.

Lucy POV

Wooh hooo I got my magic or should I say magics.
I have Papa's requip magic, Michelle's element magic, and my own star magic, similar to mama's but without the spirits.

I was laughing with my family when we heard the glass in the living room break, so we all ran in there to see men in black, dark blue, and white ninja clothes on and a man that reminded me of a snake that look to be about 16 was there. They saw me and my family and just stood there.

The snake-like man looked at me and smiled, but it was a cruel, bloodthirsty smile.
Then out of nowhere they attacked. My father was closest to them and had no time to react before he was stabbed with a huge sword through the heart.

I stood there shocked that he was killed right in front of me and so easily. When the man that stabbed him pulled out the bloodied sword blood splated on my face and clothes.

In the faint background I heard my mom and sister scream. It snapped me out of my daze and I turned around to see a man attack my mother and do the same thing that the other guy did toy father to her.

I ran forward but was caught by the leader, the snake-like man. He whispered something in my ears that had me screaming for them to stop.

I looked at my sister to see her cornered and stabbed in the stomach. I screamed. She looked at me and said, "live life to the fullest for us okay?"

"Okay."

And I was taken away to be the slave of the Sound Village with the snake-like man.