Team 7

Lucy POV

I woke up to Naru-Dork running around the house talking about being put in teams today at school.

I put on my white skirt with two slits that go up to my hip and golden shorts underneath. I put on bandages around my growing chest. (I grow fast like Mama and Michelle in the chest area.)

I slipped on my dark blue fingerless gloves and put on my golden ninja flats.

I opened the door after I changed and saw that Gramps caught an overexcited Naruto and was putting breakfast out on the table.

"Oi, jiji what are we eating to day?"

"Lu, your finally up, it must have been Naruto. We are having, toast, eggs, sausage, and bacon. For your lunch I have chocolate covered strawberries for you."

"I Love You Jiji!!"

"I know, I know, alright off to school."

"They grow up so fast."

"We're only 13 Jiji. Bye."

"Bye Naruto, Lucillia please protect naruto for me."

"Gramps I can take care of myself!!"

"Will do Jiji."

"Hey!!" He yelled as we ran to school.

Hokage POV

I don't have much time left. I hope they can forgive me for not staying longer.

Author POV

The Homage grabbed his chest and grunted before he lost consciousness. His heart gave a fight, but eventually it slowly stopped beating. His last words were: "Naruto, Lucillia, I love you both please stick together."

Lucy POV

I was zoned out when I felt a chill go over me. I looked at Naruto and saw it pass over him too.

"OK class you have all been divided into teams so when I call your names you will walk out of the class to your respective teacher. Ok?"

"Yes Sensei." We all responded.

~12 mins later~

"Team seven will be:

Sasuke: "Ugh, Fine"

Sakura: "I'm on the same team as Sasuke-kun!!"

Naruto: "Yes on the same team as Sakura-chan!!"

Lucillia: "Didn't I tell you not to say my whole name!?!?!!!?"

"It is requi-" The teacher started, but was cut off by my Kunai implanting in the wall beside his head.

"Say it again and I won't 'miss' next time."

"Wow, I have a feisty one in my class don't I?" A man with
Silver hair says.

"Ka-Kakashi, since when have you been here!?!?"

"He's been here for an hour already, I assumed you already knew so I ignored him." I responded to his question.

"Well your sharp aren't you. I can't wait to see you skills, 'Golden Wolf'."

"Golden Wolf?" The teacher questioned.

"A nickname I have heard people refer to her as. Hair the color of the brighted golden star, with the grace of a mature wolf goddess."

"Thanks for the compliment, but are we leaving soon. I would very much like to hurry and train?"

"Yes follow me, if you can keep up?"

Then he dashed away with me hot on his tail.

"WAIT FOR US!!!" yelled Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura.