1

Hi, before you start I will like to mention some things in this book. This IS a boyxboy book with mostly fluff and somewhat humor but then again I'm not really that funny.

there will be little or no drama

there will be mentions about some bands/singers you might not like but as the author I LIKE THEM. Any negative comment will be deleted.

•Pictures are involved in this story mainly because it's Instagram

This is based off my other story called Wattpad and I enjoyed writing t and wanted to make another so,,,

Enjoy!

»»

"—Literally all they say is 'oh my god, you're so cute' or 'you're so adorable'" Chloe rolled her eyes, scoffing. Kellin shrugged.

"I'm sorry? I don't know why they say it but they find me cute so it shouldn't be a problem. Right?" Kellin asked. Chloe rolled her eyes again, chewing on the green straw of her empty Starbucks sweet tea cup.

Kellin looked at Chloe in a jokingly matter while Chloe made up her face in fake disgust. They both laugh without a reason.

Kellin and Chloe had been friend since they were a day old. This was because their moms are best friends since they were a day old and since then, they promised their kids (they both thought they were give birth to daughters) to be best friends; and that's exactly what happened but one turned out to be a male. But it all worked out since he was gay and into more girly stuff—most of the time.

Chloe was kind of the same instead she didn't wear much skirts, instead she wore much skinny jeans and tank tops.

Kellin wasn't necessarily a cross-dresser but he wore a lot of feminine colored clothing (his favorite is his pastel pink sweater with a milk carton on the front with bubble letters that arc around it spelling the words 'cry baby'. [inspired by his favorite artist Melanie Martinez])

"I'm by far the cutest out of this friendship" She joked. "Check how many likes you have now." She urged. Kellin rolled his eyes.

"I just posted 3 minutes—" he said not bothering to take out his phone from his pocket.

"Okay and? Let's see how many likes you got in 3 minutes" She said over-excitedly. "Oh and check if your lover boy liked your picture again"

Kellin blushed and shook his head. "That was one time. He's popular on social media, I'm not. What are the chances for him to see me account ever again?" Kellin questioned with doubt. Chloe huffed, talking Kellin's phone away from his pocket, punching in his 4-digit password.

"He was totally stalking your account though. He liked your picture from 8 weeks ago!" She smiled.

"He probably just saw it on the "post you might like" I mean, they post stuff from way back right?"

"Doubt it" she answered in a monotone voice as her best friend was in denial.

Kellin has been crushing on this popular social media guy for a long time and it is one of the many thing he talks about besides Instagram, shopping, and Melanie Martinez.

Both Kellin and Chloe sat outside in a nearby park where barely kids were seen and it wasn't far from Kellin's home.

She clicked on his Instagram app, using her other hand as a shield to correctly see the screen of the iPhone.