10

Omni

After eating, Aug and Raye decided to go to the park, just to spend some quality time together. Raye sucked on a Jolly Rancher, looking through her Instagram feed when her phone was knocked out of her hands.

"What the fuck, Aug." She went to pick it up when he grabbed it for her.

"Pay me some attention babe."

"Okay, just don't do that, that's not funny." She grabbed it out of his hands.

"Stop that, pouty baby." He grabbed her face and kissed her lips.

"Cut it out, you play too much." Raye said, trying not to smile as she licked her ice cream cone August got her.

"Stop it, I love you." He laughed.

Raye looked him in his eyes, not feeling completely the same way.

"I love you too."

"Let me tell you somethin'." He said, grabbing her face. In a way, Raye liked his aggressiveness but it made it easier for her to believe that he'd beat on Symph.

"Yes?"

"Love isn't something I play around with, I don't want you thinking about Chris anymore."

Raye looked in August's eyes and could feel just how serious he was being with her.

"Alright ?" He looked down at her.

"Okay."

"Let me have your ice cream, you have like two jolly ranchers in your mouth." Aug laughed taking the ice cream from Raye.

"Stopppppp." She smiled, reaching for it.

"Gimme a kiss then."

Raye softly pecked his lips, then pulled away. Quickly, August grabbed her face, deepening the kiss between the two.

"Mm August, we're out the park."

"And nobody out here." He started kissing her neck, "did you miss this?" He mumbled softly in her ear before kissing it.

Raye nodded & allowed August to kiss on her.

"Let me get you home so I can put this in ya life." He hopped off the table & throw his clothes you could tell he was ready to get Raye home.

"Augggg, no." She spoke, while standing.

"Why not?"

"I'm just not ready."

"Alright babe.. Let me just eat it then." He smiled.

She rolled her eyes as she walked off to the car. August grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her into him, slamming her behind on his hard dick.

"You don't want that?"

"You know I do," she kissed him, "just not yet."
*

Raye sat on the bench, drinking a smoothie as she watched August play basketball with his friends.

"Babe, I'm hungry." She looked at him. They have been together for the past 5 months and things have been on and off between the two because of the constant arguing. Because they argue all the time, Raye refuses to sleep with August which is the main cause of his frustration.

August walked over to Raye and grabbed her smoothie, taking a long sip.

"The fuck is this?" He handed it back to her.

"Kale."

"I hate that healthy shit."

"Well we've been out here for the past two hours while you play & I need some type of substance, I'm hungry Aug."