9

So, I really want you guys to get to know me on a different level other than writing so I've decided to create a Youtube channel ! My channel will be mostly about makeup and basically just my everyday life. I'm so excited to share this experience with you guys and I hope it goes well. Below is a link to my very first makeup tutorial. It would make me more than happy if you guys liked the videos, subscribed or just watched the video period. Thank you guys so much, love ya !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga5rBai-zTM

August -

I woke up in Raye's bed to her not being there. I sat up, stretching, and walked back to my room. Hearing Future blast through the speakers, made me realize Raye was in the bathroom, taking a shower. I searched through my drawers for something to wear today when there was a knock at my door.

"What's up? Come in." I looked up.

"What's up, man?" Tyler said, dapping me up, "we gotta talk."

"About what?"

"Raye... There's gonna have to be some rules."

"Rules nigga?" I chuckled, "I'm grown and Raye is about to be 18, what you mean?"

"It's a respect thing, I don't want you sleeping in the bed with her, walking around here with no shirt on, acting like it's just y'all in here."

I looked at him and nodded.

"I can respect that."

Our friendship was way more important to me than any little ego of mine.. Plus when Raye and I got old enough we could just get our own spot.

"So can I change now, my nigga ?" I joked, laughing.

"Alright." Ty laughed and got up leaving the room.

I stood up, scratching my head. I decided to just wear my adidas sweatpants today & a windbreaker, I really don't feel like going anywhere today.

I heard Raye singing into my room

"Goodmorning babe." She kissed me and sat in my lap.

"What's up baby, you seem extra happy this morning.."

She grinned and played in my hair ..

"Why wouldn't I be ?" She asked, smiling at me.

"You're right." I held her hand, rubbing the back of it.

I looked at my dresser and noticed my phone vibrating on my dresser, only to see Chris's name. I debated whether or not I should answer.

"Babe, your phone." Raye grabbed my phone & answered it, "hello."

"Hold on, hold on, hold on.." I grabbed Raye's wrist, "don't be answering my phone"

"It's Chris." She gave me a dirty look.

"So what ?"

I grabbed it from her.

"What Chris?"

There was a long pause on the phone, I smacked my lips.

"Hello nigga , wassup?" I said, getting frustrated.

"I see you picked up on my girl quick huh?" He finally said.

"Look man , I'm not down for the drama , I love her and Ima do her right, leave it alone, simple as that." I hung up.

Raye stared at me for a while & got up off my lap.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean, don't answer my phone? Who's gonna be calling you?"

"Cut that out girl." I said, texting. 

She smacked her lips and turned to walk out.

*

As soon as Raye turned around, August grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her to him.

"August what are you doing?" She looked at him as if he were crazy.

"You know I love you, right?"

"Already?"

"It's hard not to. I've loved you always , but this love is different .."

Raye couldn't help but smile.

"Let my hair go, Aug." Was all she could say.

He smiled and let go, kissing her ear.

Even though he was being gentle with Raye, she couldn't get the image of the bruises of Symphani's arms while she had this 'boyfriend'. Raye never really got into details with Symphani about who she was dating because she knew it was a sensitive topic.

"August," Raye said, rubbing the tattoo by his ear, "why did you and Symphani break up?"

"Babe, that's a different conversation for a different day." He chuckled.

"Why?"

"Just leave it alone," he bit the inside of his lip, "I'll let you know soon."

"Promise ?" She asked, looking into his eyes.

He nodded , biting his lip.

She let it go, "You hungry? I am, can we go out somewhere ?"

"Sure baby, where?"

"Ihoppppppp", She cooed, revealing her perfect smiled.

August rolled his eyes, "IHOP again babe, nah ?" He complained.

"Pleaseeeeee," She begged.

As usual August gave in, "Fine , whatever my princess wants."

"I'm ready now." She said, standing up.

"Alright," I followed behind her & knocked on Tyler's door hearing slurping.

"Fuck, what man?" He shouted.

I opened the door, instantly regretting it, when I saw some random riding his dick.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." I laughed, closing the door.

"What happened ?" Raye said as I walked outside.

"You don't even wanna know." I got in the truck.

Raye laughed, accidentally setting her hand on August's dick.

"Oooo, I'm sorry." She jerked her hand back quick.

Aug chuckled.

"Don't worry baby, that's all you."

Raye laughed, "As if."

"As if what ?" August stopped laughing.

"Sex is out of the question for a while."

"Why?"

"Just want it to be perfect."

"I mean, you already s-"

"August stop bringing that up!" Raye looked at him, getting annoyed.

"Alright shit," he grabbed her hand and kissed it, "I'll let it go babe. Let's have a good day."

"Okay, deal." 

PT 2 THIS WEEKEND