(August, Raye, Chris, and Tyler in MM)

Raye -

"Save it, Chris.. you're full of surprises aren't you?" I looked at him, hurt.

"Raye, hear me out!" He shouted.

"No need." I stormed off calling my older brother, Tyler.

"What's up?"

"Ty, I need you to come pick me up."

"Raye, I'm out right now, I can't. I thought you were out with Chris."

"How did you know?"

"That's my nigga, obviously."

"Whatever, Tyler. I need a ride."

       Tyler and I have always had a love-hate relationship. As his younger sister, sometimes he likes to take on a father role. Growing up, my dad was around, but he got cancer when I was around the age of 12 and he passed away later that year. Since then, Tyler has changed completely, he was 16 when it happened. His friends, knowing what he was going through always pitched in to help my mom and they made sure I had everything I needed. August being one of those friends.  Don't get me wrong, I like August, but sometimes I feel like he treats my like the same little girl I was 5 years ago. He's 21 and I'm 17.

"I'm not home! Call August or something and tell him I said get you, he'll be glad to." I sighed loudly and hung up, calling August.

"Hello?" He answered the phone, breathing heavy.

"August?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I heard him groan into the phone.

"Uh, is this a bad time?" I bit the inside of my lip.

"No I'm just now leaving the gym, I caught a cramp, what's up though?"

"I need a ride home & Tyler can't."

"Where you at?"

"Hooters."

"My nigga, Chris took you to Hooters?!" He laughed loudly.

"Shut up, how does everyone know about Chris?"

"You're all that ugly nigga talks about.." I heard the music of the radio blasting.

"Does he ever talk about his daughter ?"

I rolled my eyes as soon as I heard two beeps, indicating I was just hung up on.

"Get in little lady." August pulled up behind me.

I sighed and got in the car.

"Where my kiss?"  He poked his lips out, leaning in. I pushed his head back, laughing.

"Ew August."

"Don't play me."

       August and I have always kind of had a flirty type relationship on the low, we just never speak upon it, it's like some kind of unwritten rule. Don't talk to your brothers friends.

"Don't avoid the question, August."

"What?"

"Does Chris have a baby?"

"Chris ? He has like 4 kids, all 7." August looked at me with a straight face, with sympathy written all over it.

"Are you serious?.. Wow." I nodded , looking out the window.