T E N

After shopping was done. The boys headed back to Max's house.

They got the shit and brought it into the house, most of it wasn't food so they just laid the bags wherever.

Once they where done, Max went into his and George's room and sat on the bed, George following after. Max took off his jacket and sat it aside then his shoes. George took his shows off but kept his hoodie on.

Max started up his Xbox and then looked at George.

"C'mere" He said and opened his arms. George smiled and practically sat on Max's lap, more or less just cuddled up against his chest, watching Max play his video game.

"Yo faggots. You guys wanna order a pizza?" Ian walked in and saw them and kinda just ignored it.

"Dude. We're vegan." Max said and Ian rolled his eyes.

"Fine, pizza for me. Vegan pizza for you shits." Ian said and walked our shutting the door. George chuckled a bit then closed his eyes.

Once George woke up, he felt something new. He put his hand on Max's crotch and looked up at him.

"Hey..." Max said and jumped a little.

"How the hell did you get a boner?" George asked and Max smirked and looked down at him.

"Your ass." George had fell in a new position where he was on his stomach.

"And your head was right by my dick." Max added and George smirked, he unzipped Max's pants and pulled out his dick.

"That's more like it." Max said as he sat his remote down and put his hand in George hair. George licked up Max's shaft slowly, then nibbled along his veins, soon taking in his whole dick.

"oh fuck George." Max moaned out loud as that hit the spot. George started to bob his head up and down quickly. Max was enjoying this a lot.

"Fuck you guys!!" Ian screamed, guessing he could hear Max's moans. George smirked and only took more in, deep throating him. George didn't really have a gag reflex so he took as much as possible, Max moaned again and thrusted up his hips.

After a moment or two of this, Max finally came his heavily load, which George had swallowed all of. Max relaxed back into the bed, George wiped his lips then zipped up Max's pants. "Get some rest." George smirked and left the room to get something to eat. Ian glared at George once he walked out. "Your just jealous faggot." George said and got a slice of the vegan pizza ian ordered. "I jizzed all over that." Ian said just as a joke. George just looked at him the most serious face and took a bite. "Makes it better." George said in the most serious way ever than walked off to the room.

Yo! Sorry it's been a while! But thanks for all the nice(?) comments. I really really appreciate it! Even for the other stories that i thought were trash. Just thanks so much! And sorry this chapter is short, I've been busy.