F I V E

Once Joji heard that towel fall his heart started to pound. Was this really happening? He thought to himself as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"C'mon." Max whispered as he ran his hand down over Joji's chest, stomach then down to his crotch. Joji watched Max's hand closely, He then started to unbutton Joji's pants slowly as he nibbled on the back of his neck gently. Joji then stood up and faced Max and then connected their lips together, Max was a bit surprised at the action and pulled Joji close. There lips moving roughly together, Joji bit on Max's tongue a little causing it to bleed. They just continued, not caring about the blood or anything for that matter. Max then gently pushed Joji into the bed, his one hand over Joji's head to help support him then his other on Joji's hip, gripping it gently. Once Max pulled back, strings of mixed blood and salvia connected their lips. Joji smirked a little as he looked at Max. Max soon started to take off Joji pants, Joji watched him then looked at Max's dick and blushed. He still couldn't believe Max was doing this.

Once all Joji's clothes were off, Max ran both his hands down Joji's body gently, seeing how he was a bit shy/self confidence about it. Max didn't want to hurt him or do anything he was uncomfortable with. Joji nodded his head a little as he was a bit nervous he had to admit that. Max smiled a bit and grabbed lube, and lubed up so it wouldn't be so painful this first time.

Once Max got ready, He slowly started to push Into Joji. Joji gasped softly and arched his back a little with Max's small thrusts as he entered him.

"F-fuck." Joji mumbled underneath his breath. Max wrapped his arms around Joji's waist as he pushed in all the way then let Joji adjust a little.

"Ready?" Max asked as he looked at the flustered male. He was adorable with that bright blush over his cheeks.

"Y-yeah, i am." Joji managed to say as he was literally a pleasure mess, even without Max doing anything.

Once Max started to thrust into the smaller male, Joji gripped onto Max's shoulders blades as Mac wrapped his arms around Joji so their bodies were touching, more like pressed skin tight against each other.

"FuuCckk R-right there!" Joji moaned loudly as Max hit right onto his prostate making Joji almost completely weak. Max smirked as he continued to thrust up into Joji's prostate, getting closer and closer to his climax with each harder thrust.

"Im g-gonna~" Joji panted then was interrupted by the soft sound of cum hitting Joji's pale bare chest.

"There...-we go." Max mumbled as he gave a few more hard thrusts then released his load into the male, making Joji wince up.

Max finished his load then took a deep breath and pulled out gently seeing Joji was probably gonna be a bit sore.

"w-Woow." Joji said in Safari Guy's voice making Max chuckled a bit. Max picked up one of his old shirts and wiped the cum off Joji chest and smirked.

"Faggot." Joji mumbled as he closed his eyes, feeling tired again after all that. Max rolled his eyes and pull some boxers on then some pants, smiling as big as possible.

Here you fucking gay retards :) enjoy

Dats a joke you cancerous fags!

Dats a joke too! Love you guys so much!! Thanks for everything homies!