Part Two

cont...

The setup was finally done. I smiled then looked over at Max who was already looking at me. I just smirked and cleared my voice for the FilthyFrank voice and said:

"Let's get this party started." I said then Max chuckled that adorable little chuckle making me smile. Me, Chad, Ian and Max talked a little bit about how the intro was gonna be. Ian still didn't know about us cutting his hair off. Which was gonna be hilarious.

"Who's hair are we using?" Ian finally asked, We all looked at him and smirked. "Hey, that's pretty good." He said with a smile. "Free hair cut." Ian said we all laughed.

Once we got everything set up and whatnot, I stood in the middle, Max on my left and Ian on my right. Then the video started. While in the middle of talking Max blew smoke into my face, I looked at Max and smirked, he looked at me. "Isn't that right?" I said and then pecked Max on the lips. Ian just snorted and said:

"What are you? Fucking gay?" Then i looked at him and kissed him, which he kissed back to. Then we all started to laugh.

"This is fucked." Max laughed as he looked at Ian and Me. I just nibbled on my lip a little then we continued the video.

Everyone known and then, me and Mac would exchange glances. A few smiles, or even smirks sent from one another. I ended up just sitting on the couch after the video and pushed my hand through my hair and took a deep breath.

"hey. That was pretty good." Ian said with a small chuckle, he looked like a fucking idiot with his hair and eyebrows shaved off. Max was busy cleaning up some of the mess, I watched him for a moment then he looked at me making me blink my eyes.

"Stop staring and help me." Max said as I quickly nodded, a small blush fluttering over my cheeks. Max just smirked as i stood up and walked over, starting to clean up the fucking eggs that HowToBasic threw.

"We should go out to eat." Max said as he looked over at me. I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow then glanced around.

"Just me and you?" I ask, Max nodded with a smirk.

"Well yes. I do." I said with a nod. Max smiled and began cleaning again.

"Great." He said softly as I watched him for a second, my heart fluttering with happiness. 'I can't believe he actually wants to go out' I thought as i began to clean again.

This was amazing. Finally going the way I want. No one stopping me.

Authors Note:
Ao im guessing you peeps are enjoying this. I just really ship Max and Joji. idk why. They're just honestly so cute. And yes i know, maxi boy gots a girlfriend, but does it look like i fucking care? I mean sure she's pretty and cool or whatever but I think Max and Joji should date. xD okay yeah that won't happen.

It's FilthyFrank motha fucker

It's FilthyFrank bitch

Let's get some pusi t0night