E I G H T

It had been a few days with Joji livi with Max, and it was going so so well. Joji was getting better. Taking his meds, becoming more confident. Joji was actually happy now. All because Max.

That morning when Joji woke up, he rubbed his eyes a little then looked at the still sleeping Max. Joji smirked a little and then closed his eyes again.

Joji didn't realize he had slept for maybe another two hours because now Max was awake and not in the room. Joji groaned softly and leaned up, he rubbed his eyes a little then got up out of the bed and walked out of Max's room.

"Maxi." Joji mumbled as he walked up behind the male. He was cooking some breakfast for them. Joji closed his eyes and rested his head on Max's back as he wrapped his arms around Max.

"Morning beautiful." Max chuckled softly, Joji loved it when Max would call him beautiful or sometimes perfect, cutie or even sweetie. It was just calming and sweet of him. Joji was finally happy with someone who loved him as much as he did.

"Morning." Joji said softly as Max cooked some Eggs, vegan bacon and some pancakes. Joji was vegan and Max as well. Joji stayed attached to Max until he had to plate the food, Joji just went over to the table and sat down, waiting for his food.

"Here you go." Max said as he sat the plate in front of Joji then sat down next to him. Joji smiled softly and thanked him.

Once they got done eating Joji put his plate away then went back into the room to change. He pulled off his clothes, then looked for something to wear while in his boxers.

Max then walked in. Max smirked and cat called at Joji. He just rolled his eyes and bit his lip gently.

"How about we start our day off right?" Max whispered as he wrapped his arms around his small Joji. Joji smirked and nodded.

"Please." Joji said politely. Max smirked widely and started to take his clothes off, while Joji slipped off his boxers. Joji then thought about what position he wanted to try. He looked around the room then smirked.

"Max sit on the bed i got an idea." Joji said innocently as he looked at the slightly taller male who nodded. Joji never done this, but he wanted to give Max a little show.

"Whenever you feel you need to stop me, go ahead." Joji smirked, Max nodded now knowing what he was about to do. Joji took a deep breath as he placed his hand on Max's shoulders and slid his small body onto Max's lap and started to give him a lap dance. They were both naked so their cocks were rubbing against each other.

After a minute or two, Max started to get a bit impatient so he grabbed Joji and switched placed with him. Joji bit his lip and spread his legs apart for Max who limed his cock up and slowly started to push into him.

"O-oh Fuck!" Joji moaned out loudly as he gripped onto the bed, Max smirked softly and leaned down, wrapping his arms around his small body and held him as he started off by thrusting slowly making Joji moan like a complete mess. Joji was enjoying this even if Max wasn't doing much, he was super sensitive.

"Good damn." Max mumbled as he started to pick up his pace, his cock throbbing slightly as if it was craving Joji. He continued to thrust, loving the sounds Joji made. They just made him grow closer and closer. Max kissed and sucked marks onto Joji's neck. Leaving a few here and there.

"M-max im close." Joji whimpers. Max was a bit amazed at how he was even going hardcore yet and he was~. his thoughts were interrupted by Joji cumming all over his tummy and lil nippies. (pun intended)

Max just smirked and started to pound into Joji's ass, Joji was surprised and screeched then let out a series of moaning and gasps.

A few minutes later Max came in Joji's ass. His load pretty large a he released making Joji just weak. Once Max pulled out cum ran out og Joji asshole. Joji panted then looked at Max.

"Round two."

A/N

Ha ha ha ha ha I updated again :3 and a cliff hanger

its FilthyFrank motha fuckers

it's FilthyFrank bitch

let's get some pusi t0night