Part Three

Joji had went into Max's room later that night and crashed. He was so tired he just fell asleep, snuggled up into Max's blankets with smelled of him, making Joji smile a little.

A few hours of sleeping went by. Max had made his way up to his room to check on Joji. Once he saw him he smiled and went to the side of the bed, running his hand through his soft black hair. Joji was just to adorable. Max decided to climb into bed with him, being the big spoon since Joji was a fairly small guy. Max fell asleep soon enough, Joji pressed again his chest.

The next morning, Joji woke up, yawning a little. His eyes adjusting to the sun light beating in the room. He then felt someone around his waist. He quickly looked and saw Max. Joji took a deep breath and relaxed. Running his hand gently in the boys long hair slowly.

"Why was this happening?" Joji thought to himself. "Why does Max want to be with me?" He didn't understand. Joji thought that Max was straight all the time he knew him. But maybe he was wrong. Yet again, Joji has never seen Max with a girl. He always hung out with Ian, Joji, Chad and a few other guys. Joji just smiled and watched Max sleep, his fingers playing with Max's hair gently.

A few minutes later, Max started to wake up. His eyes opening slowly as Joji continued to play with his hair. "Hey." Max said in his raspy morning voice. "Morning sleeping beauty." Joji smiled as he spoke softly. Max rubbed his eyes and then rested his head on Joji stomach gently, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I need to take a shower." Max said softly as Joji rubbed Max's back gently, Looking down at him a little. "Okay, do whatever you need to do." Joji said as he lifted up Max's shirt a little and traced his fingers against his soft skin, sending small shivers up Max's back. "Did Ian go home last night?" Joji asked a she continued to touch Max's back. "Yeah, he did." Max said calming as he was enjoying Joji's soft touch.

After another ten minutes, Max started to get up off of Joji, Joji removed his hands off Max and put them over his head. "I'll be back." Max smirked a little and ran a finger down Joji's stomach before getting out of bed and go into the bathroom. Joji just smirked, getting a slight boner from Max's touch.

A/N:

The next chapter I S   G O I N G   T O H A V E  S M U T! You have been warned!!

It's FilthyFrank Motha Fucker

It's FilthyFrank Bitch

Let's get some Pusi t0night