Catch up- Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

"Harry what the hell!? You have a girlfriend!"

"What?"

"You know that slutty chav outside? Remember?" Becca said stepping back from me further. "I can't believe you..."She said before turning the lock and storming out the room. Once we were in the corridor I saw her face to face with that blonde chick that I don't even know who she is. All I know is management set us up as a 'couple' to stop the rumours about Becca. "I hope you are very happy together." She simply said before walking down the hall with her stuff. Seriously what is up with her at the moment she is having a rollercoaster of emotions.

*Becca's POV*
(Next day)
After my 'scene' yesterday Harry has to stay away from me. Success! After all he is still a enemy to me and I will never truly be able to forgive him for what he did to me. Today we leave for America, it will be the first time I have seen Perrie in weeks. We have both been way too busy to see eachother so...."Becca!" I heard my name being yelled as I turned around to see Perrie running for me. She then wrapped her arms around me and gave me a comforting hug. "How are you!? It feels like years since I last saw you." Perrie laughed as I nodded. Looking around the small room I saw a beautiful brown haired girl sat next to Louis. That must be Eleanor.

"I'm alright Pez." I smiled as Eleanor started to walk towards us. "Hi you must be Eleanor." I said giving her a hug.

"Hi! I've heard a lot about you Becca. Wow you are really pretty!" Eleanor said as I saw Harry put on his sunglasses before looking over to us. That stupid blonde bitch was wrapped around him like she didn't know what being 'individual' means.

"Ha I am not pretty. Look at you your beautiful!" I laughed as Harry tried pushing the girl off of him. It wasn't working though. Smirking i continued to talk to the girls before Paul came over and told us it was time to go.

***********

"You can walk around now." Paul said as we glided through the air.

"Thanks Paul." Perrie smiled as we all unbuckled our seatbelts in the jet.

"This plane is so cool!" I said as we had our own little section, for me, Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle who is Liam's girlfriend. (A/N I know they aren't together anymore but I love Payzer so I'm using it in my story. NOHATE towards Sophia.)

"Yep it sure is. Hey Becca?" Danielle asked as I looked down at the magazines that had been given to me.

"Yeah?" I asked as I saw an article about Harry.

"What is up with you and Harry? It's just he keeps looking over here and I am guessing it's not for me, Pez or El." Dani laughed as I looked up to see the girl laying over Harry, he fidgeted and was looking over at me. Shaking my head I saw all the girls staring at me.

"Nothing! Nothing is going on, he has a girlfriend..." I said as they all had shock on their face.

"Becca they aren't actually dating. Management set then up because there was this news that Harry had a new 'secret girl'. He was trying to protect you." Eleanor said as I looked through the magazines, landing on the story about Harry all I saw was massive headlines. 'HARRY STYLES HAS NEW SECRET GIRL!' 'HARRY SPOTTED LEAVING MYSTERY GIRL'S APPARTMENT.' A small gasp leaves my lips. I couldn't believe he was actually trying to protect me.

"Oh my god..." I whispered as Harry got up and walked towards the bathroom. "I will be back in a second." I said getting up and walking the same way. Waiting outside the bathroom I heard the toilet flush before Harry opened the door. When he saw me he smiled. "Why didn't you tell me?" I simply said as he led me towards the small bar at the front of the plane.

"Bec I was trying to protect you." Harry said as I shook my head turning on the water works.

*Harry's POV*
Becca started crying as I brought her into a hug. I swear her mood swings are giving my whiplash. "I don't need you to protect me. I just need you to be there and stick by me. Love me for who I am." She whispered into my chest as I pulled her back so she could look in my eyes.

"I will and I do." I simply said before she smiled. Leaning closer she crushed our lips together. Jumping up onto my lap the smirk on my face got bigger. We kissed for a long time before stepping back. "I'm sorry for not telling you." I said as she shook her head. Hugging me whilst her phone went off in her pocket.

"Harry its fine. I need to take this." She said before walking to the corner of the bar. She talked for a bit before walking over with a smile. She put her phone in her pocket before grabbing onto my hand. "Let's go." She smirked as we walked out into the main part of the plane. She talked to the girls for a second before coming over and sitting next to me. Resting her head on my chest I stroked my hand through her hair. Slowly I could feel her falling asleep on my lap. Smiling I was glad everything was back to normal.

"You really love her don't you?" Louis smiled as I heard small snores from Becca.

"Yeah. She means the world to me and I don't want to lose her again. After all the crappy stuff I have done I just can't believe she forgave me." I sighed resting my head back on the chair. Closing my eyes I dreamt about my life. It was perfect as long as I had Becca by my side.

Awwwhh! I actually love this chapter! It's too cute. Trust me alot is too come yet! Do you reckon Becca feels the same or is she carrying on her game? Keep reading this story and you will find out!:)