★☆Chapter 01.5: Back to Me☆★

"Thanks.." I muttered before he could leave.

He just pulled out one of his signature smirks that felt like saying "No problem"..

Aaaahh.. this guy.. he totally doesn't know how to be honest with his self.

◎→◎→◎→◎→◎→◎→◎→◎→◎

[Flashback: continue]

"Thanks for helping.. my brother, get down." Rika says as she awkwardly smiles at Rei who was just staring at her.

"Oh, so you were the irresponsible sister who failed to help her brother, from going up that tree." He says it while he glances me from head to foot.

What's with those glances?? Who does he think he is?

"It wasn't MY fault! I'm so sorry I can't do something so simple such as climb a tree!" I barked at him, as I snatched my brother away from his arms.

I should've known. I almost thought he was nice. Note almost How naive of me..

[Author-san: Rika walks away from the scene. Not known to her, Rei just smiles apologetically, at the disappearing  figure of her.] 

(Stops at the front of her house)

"That guy is unbelievable!! He's way too cocky!! I know it was my fault bu--!"

"Ehh.. so this is where you live. It seems to be quite near that pretty park."

"You!! Why did you follow me?"

"I was just passing by."

Seriously??

Suddenly mom, comes out from the house and says.. "Oh dear Rika!! You seem to have brought a friend with you, would you like to let him in?" Her mother says with a smirk that kind that makes me  tense up a bit.

Bad news! Mom's really supportive in these kind of things.. 

"You.. you!! Ughh.. Alright. Come in." I said to my defeat.

Don't get to happy with your win Rei, I'm not yet done with you!! 

[Author-san: Rika looked so hyped thinking about her next move. Meanwhile Rei being him, brushes Rika off as he follows Rika's mom inside the house.]

-- Rika's House --

We were suppose to eat without any problem, peacefully in short until mom asked the question.

"So, how long have you been together?" Mom asked the ruby red haired young man while she smiled her most scariest smile.

Okay, I expected that. No more throwing up. 

1, 2.. 3!!

"Mom.. we ain't ANYTHING like that. He's enemy!"

Cheesy stories means attracting my mom inappropriately!

"Oh dear, what are you saying to our dear guest. You don't have to hide anything. Right, young man?"

"Yes, madam i think being shy is in your daughter's nature so, she might totally not confess to anything", he flashes his most polite grin.

"I'm not shy!!"

( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)
( ̄∀ ̄)( ̄∀ ̄)( ̄∀ ̄)( ̄∀ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)Advertisement( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)