★☆Chapter 01.3: Back to me☆★

Oh my gosh... I'm late, I'm really late!!

I said to myself while I hurried through the halls, my shadow was trailing behind me. Not making noises. I calmed myself, as I opened the door I saw someone unexpected..

!

Rei.. was there..

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Keep your calm Rika... Your currently in front of everyone.

1, 2, 3.. inhale, exhale... go!

"Sensei, I'm sorry for being late." I calmly apologized to the stern middle-age woman, glaring at me.

"It's fine Tsumiya-san, seat down." She said as she waited impatiently for me to seat down. "Thank you." I said quietly.

"So as I was saying, today we will have a new tranfer student. Yoshino-san, please introduce yourself." The sensei said.

"My name is Yoshino Rei. I transferred here due to my father's work. Although it's quite late but starting this semester, I would be going to school here. Yoroshiku." He said calmly our eyes locked unintentionally.

Look away!! Look away..

"Yoshino-san, Do you already have a girlfriend?" The first question that was asked, caught the attention of Rei.

Wow.. girls really..

Well, because of the question, every girl in the room became interested too.. except for me of course.. hmmph!!

"Do you already have? The girl's eyes sparkled. "If not yet, I'm always free~ Call me anytime~~!" The second girl winked at Rei.

"I am always ready to entertain any girl attracted to me but, sorry I'm really not interested in clingy and irritating girls like you." Rei says as he flashed a cold glare at the second girl.

Same old.. same old..

He continued and said, "I am more interested in refined and polite ladies like her." He says this as smiled caually.

He's looking at me... straight into my eyes.

"Well it's Rika-sama alright.." The girl that first asked said, giving up was clear on her tone.

(School bell rings)

"Okay, class dismiss." The quiet sensei finally said.

"Finally!!" The boys at the back, said cheerfully.

Well, the others went out for break, but the others were busy swarming around Rei, asking him a bunch of questions. Well it's pretty obvious. Since he is not bad-looking at all. Except.. his personality is a total turn-off. Anyway it's none of my business.

As long as he stays away from me and.. the past.

--Time skip--

"The breeze feels good." I said calmly not trying to break my facade.

"You don't have to put up that facade of yours when we're alone, Rika." Haru says this, softly smiling.

"Gomen, I somehow got used to it."

"No it's fine. Just don't forget that you are free to be you when you're with me." He says this smiling carefreely.

How did I even fell for this guy. So carefree. So gentle. Yet, there are times when I feel like I don't know him. Like his just so far and distant. That he sometimes put a wall between us.

What am I to him anyway?? His girlfriend??! *shakes her head

No.. I'm just a friend. I should be happy. At least, I'm a someone to this guy. Someone important.

"Nee Rika. What are you grinning at me for?" Haru asked cluelessly.

"Gomen, gomen. It's just that it has been a long time since we had spend time together, alone. I just got carried away." I forced a laugh.

"By the way, Rika?"

"What is it Haru?"

"That guy awhile ago.. that transfer student.. are you related to him by anyway?" He asked looking very intrigued.

Oh no! Did he somehow notice? Well of course he should've notice! That sh*tty Rei was really looking at me quite intensely..

"What makes you think that Haru?"

"It's just that.. the way he looks at you.. it's different. Like.. I seriously don't know but, there's just something about the way he looks at you. Like you knew each other.." He says calmly wondering.

Sh*t..

"Naah.. we seriously don't know each other. It's just probably your imagination or something.." I said as I smiled really forced.

I wish he didn't notice that I lied or anything.. *sweat drops

"Well if you say so.. but if anything.. anything happens, don't ever hesitate to ask for my help okay?"

"Yeaahh.. thanks"

"Anyway, the food is going to get cold." I reminded him.

"Yeah." He says this as he unexpectedly feeded me a piece of omelete.

"Oh. You don't need to! I'm fine!" I forced a smile.

"Ahh~! C'mon don't be shy Rika~!" Haru says in a very cute way. I just ate it then I feeded him back too~~ >▪<

Third person's perspective: A sweet couple feeding each other, in a great windy weather, below a big tree.

Well, without them knowing someone is watching. "Thing are going to get interesting.." He flashed a cunning smile.

--Time Skip--

"Goodbye Rika-sama~!!" They all said in chorus after politely bowing to me. "Goodbye and Take care, everyone." I waved them bye as I watch them disappear towards the dawn of the sky.

"Rei, stop observing me. It's creepy. "

"So, you finally noticed." He says as he finally shows his self.

I've noticed it since awhile ago.. idiot.. T_T

"What do you want?" I asked him abruptly.

"You changed a lot."

"Of course. I woudn't let myself be caught in a stupid past trapped in misery." I said as I shot him glances of annoyance, smiling painfully.

(^O^)(^O^)(^O^)(^O^)(^O^)