★☆Chapter 01.4: Back to me☆★

A/N
I'm so.. SORRY GUUYYSS.. if ever you guys had the trouble reading my book.

"It's just that, I've been editing everywhere this past few days and errors still come with it.

Thank you for your continuous support and welcome of your a newbie ;).

Hope you enjoy, stay tuned!!

-Niiya

( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄▽ ̄)

[Flashbacks: Start]

Three Years Ago

"Rei-sama!!" I watched the female and male students give way to Rei, as he make his way into the crowd.

Rei. Yoshino Rei. He was someone who everyone adored and fawned. He was perfect. Both in academics and in sports. He had those ruby red eyes that would suck you in.

His parents are famous businessman and woman. They own the famous Yoshino Grand Hotel, that has franchises all over Japan. He has EVERYTHING.

.

.

.

Except for one thing: Personality.

He has to fix it. Or else he will lose his admirers. He has this cocky, arrogant and blunt personality. Sometimes I'd ask myself, why would an arrogant guy like him be adored, fawned??

Well... an example.

"Rei-sama, please accept this~!!" The girl chirpped happily as he handed a pink pouch-like bag to Rei. Well it surely is another bag of cookies.

(imagine him in chibi mode)

But Rei peeked into the bag to make sure. "This is 100% safe, right??" He asked curiously as he blinked countless of times at the girl. "Of course for you, Rei-sama~!!" The girl was excited.

As Rei tasted it,

.

.

.

he choked. It was kind of exaggerated.

"It tastes bad!!" He says as he drunk a bottle of water given to him by one of his friends. (chibi mode end)

He continued and said, "You should buy the ones at the front of the station, they may be really cheap but it's fairly good.." He says as he walks out at the female student.

(Chibi mode) (comical song)

Shoudn't he be happy that a girl baked him cookies, on which she poured her feelings into it. And even though if it obviously tasted bad but she still had the courage to give it to that idiot! He should have been more sensitive!!' I said this in my brain as I stomped at the floor madly.

(End of chibi mode)

Ughh.. Here comes the weird part!!

"Hai, Rei-sama~!!" The girl smiled innocently at Rei!

Are they MASOCHISTS?? (=_=*)

》》》Time Skip《《《

I was just walking back home, to my everyday route. In the park near my house, two blocks away, I saw someone unexpected. Rei was there sleeping on an old bench. He was so peaceful like an innocent little child.. an angel.

Uhh!! What am I thinking! That guy is enemy!! Reality check Rika, reality check!!

Suddenly, my attention was caught by my little brother that is currently walking/crawling in the branch. The branch looks very.. very dangerous..

"Neko-chan it's alright now. Come here, come here.." The little boy was scared, in the verge of tears.

"Kei, it's dangerous!!" I was shocked and worried at the same time for my little brother who was about to fall. I honestly don't know how to climb a tree so, I gave up the idea of climbing up.

I glanced around the park to look for something or someone that could help him. Rei woked up at the right time, when I glanced at him.

Not noticing me standing near the tree he shouts , "Oi, chibi, It's dangerous!! Come down!"

My brother just cried and cried, knowing that he caught the attention of someone other than me that could save him. Rei rushed to the tree. But he was already too late.

The branch snapped and..

I was so startled that I closed my eyes...

[Advertisement] (≧∇≦) (≧∇≦) (≧∇≦) (≧∇≦) (≧∇≦) (≧∇≦) (≧∇≦) (≧∇≦) (≧∇≦) (≧∇≦)
≡└( 'o')┘≡┌( 'o')┐≡└( 'o')┘≡┌( 'o')┐

As I slowly opened my eyes and I can't believe what I was just seeing.. Rei catched my brother perfectly.

"Are you alright?" Rei asked the little boy still crying. "That must have really scared you. Where does it hurt? The kitten?" Rei asked in a gentle tone, full of warmth and security in his eyes.

I was kind of touched. Since you don't always get to see an unexpected side of an arrogant guy first sleeping innocently in a place you don't really expect him to, then suddenly rescues a dear brother of yours. (sigh)

I felt useless... and relieved at the same time, since my brother has safely came down.

Rei leans down and my brother puts the kitten down. Then Rei patted the little boy's back as the boy cried again.

"Everything is alright. Look, you safely fell down, right?" Rei chuckled. The child calmed down. Everything was temporarily calm. Until..

(Chibi mode) (comical song)

"Stop staring at other people, it's irritating and creepy." Rei says as he slowly faces me with a really bored tone. [T_T]

"Uh.. huh." I said, looking around.

"Your not the only one here, worth looking at. Self-centered.."

I said pulling out a bored face while adding spunk into my tone.

(Chibi mode and comical song end)