Chronos's admirer

Note: Well I have some good news I think you'll like! This story I have realized has a lot going on and I can continue it forever! I don't know if you wanted this but I think that you do so I'll continue this as long as I can! ON WITH THE STORY!

Frisk POV

"What did you say" I asked Sage. "Yeah! I was wondering if Chronos was single or if he was in love with somebody." "Why would you want to know that?" "Let's just say I have a little bit of a crush on him." "Really?" I say with excitement for Chronos. I knew that Chronos was single so I told her. "Thanks! I hope he is ok with me though. He is powerful and he seems to be healing more than an average person would. His wounds are almost healed in 2 hours." I looked at her and took in her appearance. She had blue hair and a red jacket Also she had green eyes. It was quite the dynamic combination. But overall she looked like a nice and pretty girl. I think Chronos would like her but I'm not sure. "Go ask him when he wakes up! Maybe he'll like you!" I said encouragingly. I really wanted Chronos to feel better and I thought somebody taking care of him would be good. "Really? Thanks! Oh and by the way, do you know what he likes?" "No you're going to have to see Sans for that." Chara said. I nodded as she thanked us and left to see Sans. 

A few hours passed by and we were all in Chronos's room when he started to stir. "Hey punks! He's waking up!" Undyne said. We all looked towards where Chronos was and he was waking up. "Chronos!" I said as me and Chara ran up to him and hugged him. "Hey Frisk. Hey Chara. I'm glad to see your all ok but why are you back..!" He said realizing we were at the house. He flipped up and summoned a gaster blaster. He put it away however after two seconds. He was still very weak. "Chronos calm down. These people saved your life." Sans said. "Yes dear friend! These people saved you! And I the great Papyrus helped mend you!" Papyrus said happily. Everybody was glad to see Chronos alright and doing well as he started laughing at papyrus. It wasn't a mocking laugh though. It seemed like he was actually laughing. Tears started rolling down his eyes. "I thought I lost you all in that fight. I thought I was going to die but I didn't thanks to these people?" He said curious as to who these people were. I thought about it but I didn't know who they were either. "Well if you must know we are a special force group that the city called in because crime is increasing." Sage said. "Well thank you sage. I know your name because I overheard it while I was waking up." "Oh really!" Sage said blushing. I don't think Chronos noticed though. He seemed to be deep in thought. I looked at him and he returned to his normal self. "So now that I'm back to reality...Can I get something to eat I'm starving." Chronos said as he looked around for some food. "I have some if you want it..." Sage said meekly. "Really! Thanks!" Chronos said as he walked over to her. She gave him a sandwich and he took it and started devouring it. "He really was hungry I guess" Chara said. "I guess so" I replied. I was glad to see Chronos back up and doing well. But like Sage said I had never seen anything or anybody recover that fast from those serious injuries before. It was like regeneration of some sorts. I really couldn't explain it too much at the time. Chara and I were both confused but we were still happy. Sage and everybody started to get along well. I was really glad. "Hey Frisk. Chara. Get over here and talk with us. Sage said she wanted to tell me something and I thought it would be best if you two were here to." Chronos said. We walked over giving a nod of approval. Sage looked nervous. We knew what she was going to ask though so we had no problem. "Chronos? I have maybe two questions." "Shoot." "First! How old are you?" "24" Sage looked happy then even more nervous than before. "W-well then here's my second question.......Will you marry me!?!" She said yelling it. We all looked at her except for Chronos. He looked not surprised but calm. "You know what?" "What?" "Knock knock..." "Who's there?" Sage looked scared. "I" "I who?" 

"I do."