Crisis at the market

Chara POV

Note: I am introducing Chronos from my other story. I hope you're ok with the crossover!

Well now that Red and I are competing for Frisk's love I am going to have to be more aggressive towards her. The past two days I have been making moves on Frisk like sweet talk, flirting and I've even given her a nickname.Lil Frisky! I know it wasn't the best name but it was all I could think of! Anyways today I'm going to the mall with Frisk. And this time it is special because we're by ourselves.

Time skip

I have felt a presence by us. It doesn't feel as if it's trying to harm us but to protect us. It's really weird but I have to stay focused. I heard that Frisk counts this as a date. "Hey Chara? I want to go to that store!" Frisk exclaimed as she pointed to a clothes store. "Ok Lil Frisky." I said as I smiled. I loved her innocence. Her purity and honesty. But most of all I loved everything about her. We went into the store and I suddenly stopped feeling that presence for a second as I turned the corner but it was back the next. It was a person near us. And they were watching closely.

Time skip 2

Well the mall is going to close soon but Frisk insisted for ice cream. "I spoil you too much." I said. As we were making our way to the ice cream store we heard a gunshot blast throughout the mall. We turned around and saw a lady with her kid cowering in the corner with a man holding a gun. He seemed like he was threatening them. "Chara? Let's get out of here." "Agreed" but as soon as we said that we were caught by the thugs. "Well well well what do we have here? Two young lovers huh? Hah! As if. You two can sit over there with the rest of them!" He said pointing to the other hostages. I started walking but Frisk was motioned to stay. "Frisk?" I said worried as to what they might do to Frisk if I struggled or if I let them have their way with her. She apparently looked prettier than me. "Keep walking!" One of them said. As we were walking I counted at least ten guards all armed. "Well now let's get a show while we are waiting!" Said the leader. He went to punch Frisk but something stopped him. "W-what the hell?!?" He said as he was thrown across the mall. "Well I don't know about you but I don't approve of harming people unless their like you!" Somebody said as 3 more guards were launched toward the wall knocking them out. We couldn't see anybody though. Then I knew. "HEY YOU! THE GUY WHO WAS WATCHING US! PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF AND HELP US!!!" I yelled desperately. "No problem." I heard a voice right behind me as a hostage stood up. The guards saw too and shot at the crowd but none of them were shot!  They were being blocked with...

Gaster blasters!?!?! I couldn't believe it. Only Sans and Gaster could summon those! And here was a human summoning them and using them efficiently. It was like watching Sans but more powerful! Frisk seemed to be in awe of how powerful this person. Soon they drove out the criminals or arrested them. "Thank you." Frisk said. I should probably thank them too. "What is your name?" "Chronos. Oh! Tell Sans I want to meet up soon! See you later!" "Wait you know Sans!?" I said but he already left.

Who was Chronos?