The start of everything.

Frisk P.O.V.

"Where am I?" I thought. I didn't know where I was. I was somewhere with a lot of what it seemed to be flowers. One of them however seemed to be different. Almost...ALIVE. "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" The flower said. "Hi Flowey! How are you?" I said "Plus if you can could you tell me where I am?" "Oh you're in the underground! I will teach you a few things! LOVE and EXP are what makes you thrive in the underground! Here! I'll give you some!". Frisk ,being the nice kid she was, trusted the flower and let the flower hit her with something called "friendliness pellets.". But once they hit her she immediately felt the pain and fell down. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WAS GOING TO HELP YOU?! nooo...I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! after all...IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I waited for my doom...but it never came. "My child are you alright?" "huh?" I said wondering who that was. I looked up and it was a monster. But this one wasn't like the flower. It seemed to care about how I was. "My name is Toriel. Come with me." And with that she beckoned me to follow her. I was about to but then I heard another voice. "Hi there. My name is Chara and we are going to be good partners." I turned around towards the voice and saw one of the most scary yet somehow beautiful people I have ever seen. She had red eyes and pale skin. But there were a few similarities. Her hair and mine were almost the same but hers was a little messier. And our sweaters were almost the same except hers was green with a yellow stripe while mine was blue with purple stripes. "Who are you?" I asked. "I my dear frisk...am Chara."