IMMORTAL BEAUTY 2

It's been 3 days since I met Amy , also since I escaped at the mansion. I slept at the woods. You may be wondering what I eat? Well, I love hunting.

My goal now is to go to the Philippines where I'll meet my friend. She knows that I'm not human. She'll help me escape him.
I decided to go around the city. I packed my things and got inside the car. Car? Well... I borrowed it.

*******************************************

I was mindlessly walking around the mall when I heard a growl not faraway.

"Mine!"

I looked around and saw a really gorgeous guy. He's looking at me with such intensity. My face scrunched because of confusion. I waved my hand to make sure if he's really
Looking at me. He just growled louder. I was about run when loud crashing sound broke down. I looked around to find the source. The guy also looked around in confusion.

That's when I felt the familiar burning sensation in my wrist. Particularly, My Mark.
My eyes widened in disbelief and fear. I can't believe that he would risk his and my kind to these humans just to capture me.
I decided to run outside the mall going to a secluded place. I ran until I stop at the forest. This place will be good in confrontation without the have humans.

I patiently waited for him . The pain in my mark is growing in each second. It means he's near. After a few moment . I felt him before I see him.

"Hello,Darling..."