IMMORTAL BEAUTY 1

I woke up to see the sun glaring at me. I can feel the pain in my head. I painfully sat up to see that I'm in a unknown room. I gripped my wrist and look at my mark.

Thankfully, it stopped glowing. That means the danger is already gone. I closed my eyes  and remembered the events yesterday. I remember passing out at the forest. I roamed my eyes to look for my bag. That's when I saw it in the chair close to a door.
I raised my hand to get the bag.

I have many specialties ,Telekinesis is one of my them. That's why many people with bad interest wants me. When I got my bag , I immediately opened it. I looked for my things but I immediately got into stance when the door opened. I saw a petite girl with a red hair.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I sternly asked. She widened her eyes when she saw the dagger in my hand.

"I--I'm Amy, M--my mat--- boyfriend saw you in the woods." She stammered. I noticed that she almost slips with the word mat. I reached for my bag and stand up.

"Thank you for your generosity but I need to go." This time, I said it softly . She just nodded and looked at me with her mouth slightly ajar. Yeah, Perks of being our kind. Our kind are gifted with beauty. Each of us is given of one special. I was 13 years old when I , along with my parents discovered that I have many specialties.

I went downstairs , I was amazed at the house , I mean , mansion. Its a modern design. I tried to look for the door for the exit. I cursed the one who made this freaking mansion.

"Where the f**k am I ?" I said out loud.
That's when I came across the living room with 2 girls and 3 boys. They stared at me like I was a goddess .

"Wow..." The one with a sandy brown haired boy said in awe when he looked at me from foot to head.

"Where is the exit?" I asked , ignoring the lust in his eyes. One girl pointed the door beside them. I quickly ran and walk passed them , not before hearing them yelling to wait.....