Chapter 15-Don't Listen To A Single Word I've Said

•Harry Styles•

You've got to be kidding me. I did tell them not to let her know we were on to her right?

"Duh I'm Demi?" The girl says to Niall as if he was crazy.

"Okay we know you're not. Now cut the act. Who are you?" Louis says. Well nice way of being subtle guys.

"Are you all on something? I'm Demi." She says.

"Actually Demi, well the real Demi is still on a plane here with Selena." I say.

"Wow you guys really need to sleep or something. I told you Sel likes messing with people. There's no way I'm on a plane when I'm sitting right in front of you guys."

"Okay so if you are the real Demi that would mean you were either on the plane with the boys or only 5 minutes behind. But see the other night you were staying at a hotel before leaving when you found out they were in the U.S. So if the flight is 15 hours how would you even catch up to the guys that were already on their way back to the UK two hours before you?" I asked and she looked nervous.

"Who are you love?" Zayn asked.

"You'll never make me speak." She crossed her arms and looked up at us.

"Oh we don't have to. The cops can handle getting the information we need." Niall says and grabs the telephone.

"What are you going to tell them? That I, Demi Lovato came to visit you guys and made out with Niall a little bit? Don't think they can do anything about that sweety." She smirks.

"You're not Demi." Zayn says obviously angered by her.

"Actually I am." She replies.

"Okay well then answer me this." He says and I smirk knowing it'd be something only Demi knows.

"What did I write on your arm when we were on tour?" He smirks at the look on her face.

"Um...well I do forget but I think it was something about us and forever?" She says and Zayn chuckles.

"Okay fine you forgot. Let me then ask you this. When did your tattoo on your ear get two shades darker?"

"What?"

•Zayn Malik•

"Got you." I say as she had no answer and I pulled her arm to make her stand up.

"Harry get me a wet rag please." I said to him and tighten my grip around her wrist as she tried to get away.

"Ow what the hell?! Let me go!" She yelled and tried pulling away from me.

"You act as if I have a gun to your head. Relax Demi." I smirk and Harry comes back in with a rag and a small bucket of water.

"Thank you." I say and he nods. I grab the rag, squeezing it a little before placing it over her wrist.

"Hey hey hey!" She tries pulling her arm away and I chuckle as the ink slowly rubbed off her wrist and onto the rag.

"Nice fakes. Now I'm pretty sure all Demi's tattoos were real but yet here is "Demi" with fake ink dripping down her arm."

"So I might have lied about the tattoos being real. I'm scared of needles and?" She says.

"Right scared of needles." I say unimpressed by her lie.

"So that would explain why you were planning to get another one with me and Louis right?" Harry asked and her face turned into one of pure nervousness.