Chapter Eight

The "rest of the concert" happened to be a mix of some of their older songs and some of their newer ones as well as some of their more popular covers such as Jasey Rae, Year 3000 and Teenage Dirtbag, with a few conversations involving the crowd in between.

Throughout the concert I managed to get some pretty good shots of the band as a whole but also got some prime pictures of each of the boys by themselves. My two favourites from the night were of when the boys first came on stage and the lights had illuminated them so we could only see their silhouettes, and one where Cal had been playing bass and had come over to us girls and made a funny face. 

Once the boys had thanked the crowd for being so supportive and amazing and told them that they loved them, the boys went off stage to get ready for the meet and greet. Fans started lining up and the girls who had been standing near us for the whole concert decided to strike up a conversation. They seemed pretty nice so for the next hour and a half while everyone passed through the meet and greet we answered their questions about what it was like to be more than just a fan and other stuff like if they were actually acted like they did on twitter and in keeks in real life. 

Soon enough I realized that it was only Lex, Rina, me, the two girls we had been talking to and about five other girls in line left so I said "I'm not trying to be rude, but now would be good time to get in line unless we don't want to get pictures."

The other girls looked and saw the dwindling amount of people in line before we all walked over as a group.

As the last of the other fans left, the boys looked over to see who they still had to take pictures with. I caught Calum's eye and saw his face light up in excitement as he beamed at me. I smiled widely back and saw that Michael and Marina's as well as Luke and Alex's reactions were relatively the same.

As the two other girls we had been talking to walked over to the boys, I heard Alex say "Alright boys, after hanging out with these two girls for a while we've come to the conclusion that they're both pretty awesome so make this picture a good one."

"Yes ma'mn!" Ashton said while saluting.

We all laughed and once the girls had their picture they thanked the boys for the show and for being so kind. They also thanked us for being so friendly and for answering their questions before exiting the building.

Michael immediately ran up to Marina to give her a hug and she giggled then said “You guys killed it!”

“Thanks babe.” Michael said before winking then kissing her.

As this was happening, Cal walked over to me and slung an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer. 

As I slipped an arm around his waist, I heard Calum playfully say "Alright, alright. Enough of that."

“Behave.” I reprimanded before standing on my tiptoes and kissing his cheek.

I then heard Ashton mutter “Bloody hell.”

He ran his hand through his hair in order to fix it and I could help but pity him for not having a girlfriend there as well. That would all be changing soon though! Sam was currently on a plane coming here from Toronto, Ontario, Canada to visit Alex and meet the rest of us. The flight took twenty one and a half hours and I would not want to be in her place right now!

I've taken that flight many times before in my life and it's always tedious. I don't mind flying but I got restless from not being able to do stuff. I blame my ADHD for that.

Anyways, it was looking good for Ashton because he and Sam had been talking a lot and there were definitely feelings there that were more than just friendly. She would be here tomorrow morning and we were all going to surprise Alex at her house. Cal had told me all of this earlier today and personally I was really excited to meet her. I mean if Alex was friends with her then she must not be too bad!