Chapter Seven

A/N: Dedicated to @queenalexa because she's fab and left me a lovely little comment and I really appreciate that :) <3

The next morning I woke up to the sound of humming.

Well okay then Calum. As far as I knew all of the boys liked their sleep and judging from the harsh light that was entering the room through the window, this was most definitely not sleeping in!

I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the bright sunlight, then turned my head to look at Cal.

He grinned down at me and said "Morning beautiful!"

Still tired and wanting to go back to sleep I just hummed then mumbled "What's up handsome?"

"Nothing much, just got  some amazing girl in my bed." Cal said with a smile on his face followed by a nonchalant shrug.

Becoming increasingly awake, I raised an eyebrow and said "Oh really? You should introduce us some time."

I heard Cal laugh then say "I'll make sure to do that! Anyways, we've got about four hours until we have to be at the venue. Anything in particular you want to do?"

I shrugged and said "Not really. I'm just hungry right now."

Calum, still smiling, said "Well you're free to eat or drink anything in the house. I need to have a quick shower before the show later today so I'm going to do that now. If you don't mind that is."

"It's your house. You can do whatever the fuck you want! Plus, that just means I get all of the good food!" I said with a smile as I got out of his bed then stretched.

Cal laughed and said "If you find any let me know where it is! Mum is on some diet thing where she only buys food that she know what all of the ingredients in it are so choices are limited."

As Cal was explaining this I made my way to the door and rested my body against the frame. 

I giggled then said "She's probably trying to make up for all of the pizza you eat! And I'm sure I'll be able to find something. Now go have a shower and I'll make breakfast."

I heard him mumble something about how pizza is the greatest food known to mankind as he got up. I snickered as I went downstairs to the kitchen and once I had gotten there I noticed a note addressed to both Cal and I on the counter.

I picked it up and read Joy's neat handwriting to see what it was about. All it said was that she had headed to work early this morning to prepare for an important client and that she hoped we slept well. At the end of the note she wished Cal good luck at the show tonight and told me to take lots of pictures for her. Nothing too special. 

I pulled out all of the necessary ingredients for french toast, eggs and bacon then started making everything while thinking about what the show tonight was going to be like.

I was lost in thought when I heard Calum say "Mmm, smells great! What are you making?"

I jumped and turned around then said "Holy shit, give me a heart attack why don't you? I didn't even hear you come down!"

Cal laughed and I continued to say "Anyways, I made french toast with eggs and bacon."

"Fuck yeah! I love french toast!" I heard Calum say.

I laughed as I put the food on two plates then gave one of them to him.

We sat at the breakfast bar and enjoyed our food, talking casually with some laughs throughout the conversation.

After we had finished our breakfast we put everything away then moved to the backyard where we played soccer together. I played soccer on a house league team and all but I was no where close to the level Calum was at. I could tell he was going easy on me but lets just remember that this kid went to Brazil for soccer and could have made a career out of it. As we played, Cal and I asked each other random questions to learn more about each other. We did only actually meet for the first time four days ago after all.