Chapter Thirty-Three

Chris P.o.v

Monica, Shannon and Tristan came home and they had a whole bunch of bags in their hands. We got up and helped them with the bags and we put them in the kitchen.

"What's all this stuff for?" Julian asked looking in the bags, Monica smacked his hand and he withdrew it holding his hand.

"This is for Alecie, her birthday is coming up and these are her gifts" she said smiling, I raised an eyebrow. I have to hand it to Monica she made a complete 180 when it come she Alecie she treats her as if she was her own.

The boys looked just as shock as I did, "When is her birthday?" Justin asked.

"Next week" Shannon said taking out some of the gifts.

"Damn you bought a lot of stuff for her birthday" I said peeking in the bag, Shannon and Monica looked at each other.

"Well we do feel a little guilty about what happened to her and since we haven't made it a big deal before we are doing it now hence all the gifts" Shannon explained, we nodded.

"Wait, I want to get her something!" Julian said I look at him and nodded.

I did to i mean she is my girlfriend and I didn't even know her birthday was coming, so I want to get her something good.

"Okay well you need to go get it before she comes back home tomorrow" Monica said, Langston walked in the house with a smile on his face and we all looked at him,

"What?" he said, "What's with all the bags?"

"Alecie's birthday is next week and they bought all them gift for her" Justin explained, "I want to get her something then" Langston said.

"Okay well go then so we can wrap the presents" we nodded and we stared walking out the door.

"How the fuck are we supposed to know what to get her?" Justin said getting into the car, I shrugged and we all looked at Julian.

"What?" he snapped putting his seatbelt on, "Your closer to her than all of us" I said.

"Nigga your her boyfriend!" he said, i rolled my eyes and looked out the window I don't need his help ill think of something.

"Her favorite color is pink, she like R&b music, he favorite old artist is Anita baker, she hates orange, green, and she loves stuff animals. She has a whole bunch of them in her closet; oh and she likes to read. Figure something out niggas" he said.

I bit the inside of my cheek, how come I didn't know any of that. I shook my head and looked back out the window.

Alecie P.o.v

I popped some popcorn in my mouth and Marie grabbed some of it.

"Okay so spill it, how did he ask and is he a good kisser" she said and I laughed but didn't answer her question.

I continued to eat my popcorn but she smacked it out of my hand making it fall to the ground.

"Bitch don't ignore me! Tell me about you and Chris" she said.

I sighed, "There nothing to tell! He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, and then we kissed and yes he is a good kisser" I replied.

She squealed and jump up and down in her seat, "That so exciting! I'm so happy for you he's is so perfect for you!" she said clapping her hands.

I raised an eyebrow, "He is?" I asked.

"Duh! He is so sweet to you and protective of you it cute" she said I rolled my eyes.