2

"Can I play baseball now?" I asked them.
"No your a girl" Yaya said.
"Look I'm better than all of you except Benny Boy so why can't I at least help you practice please. Baseball is my favorite thing in my life I would do anything to play!" I said.
"Anything?" Asked Ham.
"Anything I promise," I said.
"Okay you have to date the guy that you beat." He said.
"Then you promise that I can play." I said.
"Yeah" he said.
"Fine" I said.

I walked to there playing field and they threw the ball towards me and I caught it with my bear hand.
"Hey do u wanna go on a ...... (gulp) date with me?" I said.
"Yeah thanks baby for asking me out meet me here at 7:00." He said.
"K see u then" I said.

I ran home and told my mom the whole story. I wore jeans and a t shirt. I had my baseball and baseball mitt in my bag. I met him at his field we went to the fair. All the guys were there too. I told him I had to use the bathroom and I walked towards them.
"Here ham I am here with him we are on a date. Now can I play baseball?" I said.
"No u have to kiss him on the cheek." He said.
"No you know what I am not doing it I'm just gonna play somewhere else." I said storming off.

I saw a knock the bottles down game. I paid 50¢ and knocked them all down. I asked the man if I could take a baseball he said OK. I went to the sandlot. Couldn't see at all and I was sleepy so I went to the dough out and fell asleep. When I woke up I saw all of the guys standing around me. Scotty told me that mom was worried sick. I ran home and mom and Bill were pacing around the house.
"Where the hell were you we've been worries sick," said Bill.
"I fell asleep in the sandlot." I said.

I went to my room and changed into clean clothes. I went back to the living room.
"You know your a disgrace your a girl you are supposed to wear dresses and clean house. But you wear jeans and play baseball get put just get out and don't come back.!" Screamed Bill.
"Mom?" I said crying.
"Go get out tell your brother to come home we need to talk to him." She said.
I ran ran to the sandlot told my brother to go home. And then I ran to that old fence climbed it. And jumped down. The guys were screaming. Telling me to get back over. I got a few baseballs and threw them over. I grabbed one more that's when I heard a loud bark I climbed up the fence and got down just in time. But I twisted my ankle.
"What the hell were you thinking girl Smalls?!" Ham asked.
"I wasn't thinking," I said.

I got up and limped over to the Doug out. I punched the wall a few times and my hand was all busted. Then I broke I cried.