Mr. Simon passed out the test booklets. Stiles lifted the first page up, peeking inside. "Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so." He quickly shut the booklet. I snickered as he shot me a playful glare.

"This test is two hours and 10 minutes. There will be two 25- minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes." He glanced around the room. "There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam."

Mrs. Martin nodded. "I know, it's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. But Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?" Mr. Simon shook his head. "We have to start. We can ask for his assistance during the first break. You may now open your test booklets and begin."

I picked up my pencil, opening up the booklet. Let the 100 minute fun begin.

The test was pretty easy, I was already halfway through the second secession. They were your basic 'what does this mean' or 'can you analyze this paragraph.' I swear they think we're stupid or something.

A bang erupted from beside me. Looking over, I saw one of the students on the floor. Mrs. Martin run towards her, helping her up. "Sydney, are you alright?" She nodded. "I'm okay. I just got kind of dizzy."

Mrs. Martin gasped, grabbing onto her arm. "Sydney, how long have you had this?" There was a disgusting looking mark on his forearm. She shrugged. "I don't know. Do I have to stop the test?"

Mrs. Martins eyes were wide as she shook her head. "No, it's fine. Everyone stay in your seats, i'll, um, be back in a minute. Nobody leaves the room." She hurried out the door. Scott and I glanced at eachother.

"I need the number to the CDC. Yes, the Center for Disease control." My eyes widened as Stiles stared at me. "She's calling the CDC."

The CDC arrived shortly after the phone call, isolating anyone that appeared sick, keeping the rest of us clear. We all sat around the desk. "Bet they're thinking it's smallpox." Stiles muttered.

"Not likely." Mr. Simon said. "Smallpox was eradicated worldwide in 1979. We've only managed to completely eradicate two viruses in history. The other was rinderpest. It killed cows."

"So we should be comforted by that, right?" He shook his head. "Unless it's something worse."

Malia shook her head. "Whatever it is, they're taking it pretty seriously. They're a lot of cars and trucks out there." I glanced out the window, noticing Stiles' dad. "Your dad's with them." I shifted in my seat as Stiles took a deep breathe.

"I should probably call him." Mr. Simon shook his head. "Don't bother. They would've shut off any access to all outside communication by now. No cell service, no WiFi. No one starting a panic. Looks like we're all just going to have to wait here and see what happens." I furrowed my eyebrows. Something was off about him.

As we sat on the desk, a weird feeling starting tingling inside my chest. I took a deep breathe, standing up. "I'll be right back, I uh have to use the bathroom." Mr. Simon nodded as I hurried out the door. I opened the bathroom door, quickly shutting in behind me.

My body shook as I gripped on the sink. What was happening to me? I groaned, trying to hold myself up. I glanced up at mirror, my teeth were no longer their normal human size. I closed my eyes, trying to change them back. As I opened them back, my eyes were a dark gray.

The door opened behind me as I slightly turned my head. Kira stood there, eyes wide. "Come on, its affecting all of you." She grabbed ahold of my shoulder, keeping my head down as she dragged me out the bathroom and into the locker room.