Before I Close My Eyes

Start from the beginning

"Okay , then . I leave first " , he left them .

"Let's go outside" , she help DaHyun and escort her while walking out the hospital . Both of them sit at the bench that facing a playground that fill with kid's laugh .

"He want to break up with me" , that's strike Halla .

"He said that , he just realize he just done a big mistake . Someone need him but he don't realize that until now "

"But can't he just help that person ? Why asking for break up ?" , as Halla pat her back .

"Huu ~ I don't know . He was not explaining till the end and in a rush , he left me alone at the scene . But I kept following him to know the real reason and that's how he end up with "

"I don't know what mistake that I'd done until he want to break up . Did she meet a prettier girl than me ? Did I do something bad behind him ? But you know me , right ? I will never did that to him"

"I believe in you . I also didn't know what JungKook are up to even he is my childhood friend . But believe me , Dahyun , whenever I met JungKook , he always showered you with compliments . He said that he is the luckiest guy ever ." , finally , DaHyun smile a bit and chuckles .

" He never talk about other girls other than you . To him , you are his perfection ."

"But that's weird , right ?Now , we end up with breaking the relationship "

"Hey , with this accident , He must want to show something to you guys " , Halla is trying to gain back DaHyun's confident seeing that she thought that everything is already end between JungKook and her .

DaHyun create a smile , "I hope so ."

"For all this time , you are my perfection but I just realize that I need that person more than I need you . If I lost her , I might punishing myself for lifetime " , not far from them who already walking into the lobby back , standing JungKook spirit .

Then , he is following them to go back to meet 'him' . On the bed , seeing that all wires of medical equipment are attaches to his body . He get to see the face of his father mourning beside his bed while TaeHyung , Halla and DaHyun are just surrounding his body .

"Sometimes , I'm thankful of being like this . Seeing them like this " , as 'he' stand beside his father .

It's already evening and all of them have to go back home while his father are staying at the hospital . After sending DaHyun at her house , Halla and TaeHyung make their ways back home .

Rather than following TaeHyung , he follow Halla at the back .

She just looking down while tears are flowing through her cheek .

After few step , she stop .

"Can you tell me why among us why you choose him ? Am I alone not enough yet to receive the torment , why must him ?!" , while kneeling down .

JungKook just looking at her bluntly .

That last sentence of her strike him while seeing her standing back , wiping the tears and continue walking .

Before she's going back home , she layover at the playground they used to play together during their childhood time .

She take a sit at one end of see-saw and JungKook sit at the other end .

Halla is already drown in past memory .

"JungKook-ah"

Yes ? , his spirit answering .