Vacation

I will be calling Voldemort Tom from now on. Once again, sorry for the slow updates. At least it is summer now...
⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️
Draco's POV
Currently I was sitting on an uncomfortable chair in my household infirmary next to Moros. When he started to stumble I just caught him without even thinking about it.
I carried him bridal style to the infirmary. My arms were still tingling from the contact.
He has been passed out for the past 5 hours so I started to read the new potions book that Snape gave me for next year. After reading for about 30 minutes, I was interpreted by a small groan. My eyes shot up and over to Moros. His eyes were opening up and he immediately looked over at me. "Still doing school work even though we go back in a week." I heard he say with a slight chuckle.
I smiled back and replied "No, I was just bored." After saying that I realized that I shouldn't have said that and looked down at my book trying to hide my blush.
"Don't tell me you have been here the entire time" I heard him mumble under his breath. I tried to get the blush to leave my face and looked up at him. He was getting out of the bed. My expression most have been one of shock so Moros looked at me, cleared his throat, and said, "Don't look surprised. I've had worse."
I got up with my book and we walked to the dining room. My parents and Tom were in there. Tom looked surprised that Moros was up as well. I looked down and I realized me and him were holding hands. I quickly let go and practically ran over to my seat, feeling the heat raise to my face. When I sat down I put my face down on the table and I heard a small chuckle from Tom. Then one of our house elves came in to tell us dinner was ready. Moros walks up to the table and sat down, right next to me. The table was full of empty chairs and the one he had to sit in, was right next to me.
                    -After dinner-
My mother said she would show Moros around the house and to his room. I walked out with them but didn't go any further. I wanted to stay and listen to my fathers conversation. "I can't believe it! Moros and Draco sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Tom practically howled. 
"I can't quite believe it either Tom. There is one problem though. Moros will be getting a mate." My father droned. That's right. He's getting a mate. Probably some pretty, kind person, who deserves him. I mean we aren't together or anything but-we're friends. Moros doesn't like me like that.
"I still can't believe it, Narcissia must
have nerve. She put Draco and Moros in the same room!" Tom exclaimed
My eyes widened and I sprinted up the stairs to my room. Moros in my room.
Moros' POV
Narcissia was showing me around the entire house and then we came to a big, dark wood door. "This is your bedroom Moros." She opened up the door and the room was huge! There was a king bed with a emerald green comforter in the center of the back wall and a black dresser next to each side of the bed. There was a black love seat in front of a big flat screen tv on the opposite wall. The walls were a silvery grey and the floor was the same dark wood as the door. It was beautiful. I heard the door open and I turned around, expecting it to be Narcissia, and said, "This is a beautiful room."
I looked up and saw Draco, out of breath. He looked shocked and said a soft thanks. Wait-this is Draco's room!
I felt my face heat up and I tried to hide it by glaring at the floor.
"I'm sorry I didn't know it was your room. I can ask to get a different room-or a couch." I said only loud enough for him to make out what I was saying.
I looked up slightly and he was staring at me! I shoved my head back down and stood up (he was sitting on the bed), I walked to the door as quick as could but he grabbed my wrist to stop me.
"It's fine. We can share the room. Besides I don't think we have anymore open bedrooms anyway." I heard him say slightly breathing on my ear, causing for me to shudder slightly. I nodded my head once and walked back to the bed to start unpacking my bag. "You don't need to do that you know. We can just get one of the house elves to do it for us."
So I put the rings back on my bag and laid down on the giant bed. I heard footsteps and then I felt a dip in the bed. I turned my head to the side and came face to face with Draco. His eyes were already closed so I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep. However, before I did I felt my body getting pulled closer to someone, wrapped in their arms.
🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍
I guys I know this took me a while to were but I have been busy. I'm a busy person believe it or not. You're right I wouldn't believe it either, but I'm on a car trip right now and I'll be writing another chapter because I have nothing to do.
         Love, SB