Fuck you Dumbledore

Draco's POV
TODAY was the first day of classes and I had Care of Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes, Charms, and History. My house had Care of Magical Creatures and History with the Gryfindorks. That means Ha-Potter is going to be there.
I have to wonder why my heart speeds up just thinking about him. Wait... please don't tell me I'm falling for- no! I'm straight and I- I'm the next Malfoy heir and there is no way that beautiful face of - no. Damn it Draco, just stop thinking!
And that is when I ran into a wall. I heard laughter so I spun around to see none other than the weasel. "Hey Draco, didn't know you liked to kiss walls in your spare time!" I was about to make a comment back but then my eyes drifted to the left and there, right there was Ha-Potter. You know what fuck this. Harry was right there.
I mumbled a sharp, "I do NOT kiss walls in my free time". Then I saw Harry smile at me and he got closer to me.
"Hey Draco, do you want to come to History with me?" I looked over his shoulder to see Weasel fuming at me. I looked slightly down and grinned back at Harry with a swift head nod.

Ron's POV

Harry just went with Draco. I've got to tell Dumbledore about this. If they become friends then everything will fail and our plans were for nothing!(foreshadowing) I ran to Dumbledore's office and exclaimed, "Harry and Draco are becoming friends!" He looked at me like I had just said Harry has the plague.
"Thank you Mr.Weasley. I will deal with this myself" he said coolly. I nodded looking grim and thought about all the bad things that could happen to us. Like Harry finding out about Dumbledore, my family and Mione' stealing from him. And that the greater good is still alive!

Harry's POV

After school for the week ended, Draco and I decided to go to Hogsmead together to do some shopping. To be honest I wish it was a date, I can't be in denial anymore. I always thought he was handsome, it makes sense since I'm gay. When we got to Hogsmead I told Draco that I had to get some money from my Gringotts account. We made our way to Gringotts and I told one of the goblins that I needed to draw out some money from my account. When all three of us got to the back of the bank, the goblin asked me why I never sent back any reply to the letters.
"What letters?" I asked him suspiciously
"The ones asking you if you knew Miss. Granger, the Weasleys and Albus Dumbledore were taking money from your accounts, but as it would seem you didn't know."
I looked at Draco who shrugged, confused himself. I glanced back at the goblin and mumbled "Fuck you Dumbledore". At this I said in a louder tone, "I would like you to stop these transactions immediately. Additionally, to my knowledge, I only have one vault".
"You have three sir. Would you like the keys for these vaults? We could also administer a test to see if any more spells and transactions are being held from you, if you wish". Draco nodded his head as if approving the idea.
"Sure". I replied to the goblin. We, as in the three of us, walked into a sparce room where I took a seat and the other two left the room. I saw Bardlik(the goblin) pull a switch and then my head started to pound, I started to cry from the pain in my head.
30 min. later
A long slip of paper came out in the room I was in after Bardlik turned the machine off. I cleared my throat and Bardlik looked at me with fright. "Moros Riddle, son of Lily and Tom Riddle. Lord to the houses Black, Potter,and Gryffindor. Heir to the houses Riddle and Slytherin. Spells put on you are glamour, obliviate and dormous. You have two other vaults. Dormous was used to keep your creature inheritance at bay, an imp, to be exact. Mr. Po-Riddle would you like your lord rings and keys given to you and all spells taken off of you?"
I shakily nodded my head, too stunned to speak. It seemed like Draco was shaking too but from what? Fear, being stunned, is he angry? Another 15 minutes later, I have 3 rings on my right hand and 5 keys in my pocket. Finally, I was able to find out what I actually looked like. If Draco was any give away, I look terrible. I walked up slowly to a full length mirror and was captivated. I had hip length black hair and my green eyes shined like emeralds. I was distinctly paler and had perfect vision (plus) also, my scar was gone. I had full lips, long eyelashes, and a button nose. My ears were slightly pointed upwards at the tips and I had a black imp tail. In short, I looked quite feminine. The only way to tell that I was male was that I had no breasts and had 'something' in the nether regions. If I am Moros Riddle, than how am I related to James Potter? "Excuse me Bardlik but how am I related to James Potter"?
"Mr .Riddle, your mother, Lily, was the mate of Tom Riddle, but James was infatuated with her. So, he erased her memories and stole her while she was pregnant with you. Tom, in rage, killed James and tried to save Lily. However, she had been given so many love potions that she had forgotten about Tom. She was driven to the edge of insanity, when Dumbledore killed her. I nodded quietly and said to Draco, "I feel like I need a new wand."
⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️🐍⚡️
Wow, I haven't updated in a really long time. I'm sorry guys but I have been busy. Anyway
Sincerely, SB