Inseparable

The water kept splashing on my stomach. I was lying on the back of the boat. Zac was still driving; he won’t tell me where we’re going,’ are we there yet?’ I moaned,’ you’re going to get the same answer you got 5 minutes ago, no’ he said. I sat up, picking my shirt up and pulling it on I walked over to Zac. I wrapped my arms around his waist,’ you know if you tell me, you’ll get more of this’ I said; lifting up his top I started kissing his chest. He laughed to himself,’ and if I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise’. He pulled his top back down. I sat next to him and crossed my arms,’ fine I give up,’ I turned to face the sea;’ I always win princess’. I stood up,’ there’s not much to do around here,’ I moaned.’ We could always talk’ he looked at me,’ bad idea, give me a minute’ he said and in a blink he was gone. A minute past,’ here’ he was standing in front of me, his arms bursting with various items and bags,’ so clothes,’ he said and dropped a bag, ‘shoes’ he dropped another bad,’ bedroom stuff and magazines,’ he said.’ You got all my things’ I whispered.’ Yes’ he nodded. I jumped on him hugging him tightly. I knelt down and started opening bags and pulling things out,’ that should keep you occupied just don’t empty them on the boat. I pulled out a picture frame. Inside it was a picture of me and Megan with our arms across each other’s shoulders, laughing our heads off in the park. She had just fallen over a tree stump. She had blushed because boys had been staring at her. I had laughed it out and started talking to the boys, turned out they were real good company and I ended up dating on of them at the end of it. We had been inseparable since then.’ I miss her’ I whispered.’ What was that baby?’ Zac looked back at me,’ nothing sexy’. He smiled,’ we’re nearly there’. I jumped up and stood next to him. I scanned the horizon,’ what am I looking for?’ I asked.’ Flowers’ he said and put a blindfold over my eyes,’ Zac what are you doing’ I tried to pull away but he pulled me back against his chest and starting rubbing my stomach,’ you’re safe Crimson’ he whispered in my ear giving me butterflies. He sat me down but kept a hold of my hand. I heard the engine slow down and stop. We were here.

**********************************************

Short part, hope your enjoying the book so far xxx love Hells1angel