Chapter 20

Chapter 20;

~P.O.V. Jennifer~

“Jennifer, Evelyn hurry! we’re leaving!” We heard Pattie scream from the bottom of the stairs.

“Yeah we’re coming!” I screamed back. “Okay do we have everything?” I asked Evelyn as I looked at the suitcases which were standing in front of us.  

“Yeah I think so…” Evelyn said and she grabbed her two suitcases and walked out the door, I grabbed mine and walked behind her.

Today we were going to Stratford again. With ‘we’ I mean Justin, Liam, me and Evelyn. Alex and Cher couldn’t come. Apparently the time I spent in Holland Alex started to hang out with Harry and they were a couple right now and Cher preferred to stay in LA because she didn’t know anybody in Stratford. Evelyn was coming with us for Ryan, she haven’t stopped talking about him for the last couple of months since the last time we saw him and she really wanted to see him again. I was also glad that Evelyn was coming with us otherwise I was all alone with Justin and Liam for a whole week and I don’t know if I would survive that! It was really good to see her again tree days ago at the airport, at first I almost didn’t recognized her because when I left she had beautiful long blonde hair and now she had short blonde/brown hair which was great on her!

“Finallyyyyyyy!” Liam said with a childish voice as we stepped in the car. “Why are girls always so sloooowww?” He asked.

“You’re so immature Liam! And we aren’t slow, we just need more time to pack our stuff.” I said and sat next to Justin on the backseat. Liam and Evelyn were sitting against us and Pattie was driving us to the airport. She would drop us off there and we would take the plane to Toronto where Jeremy would pick us up.

“So Liam James Bieber… why didn’t I knew that my best friend was dating your best friend until I came home tree days ago?” I asked him. It didn’t really surprised me that they were dating because they were perfect for each other I was just a little disappointed that nobody told me.

“Well Jennifer Patricia Bieber… that’s because I only found out when we came back too. They started dating when I was in Holland too.” He answered. Okay that makes sense.

“Ok.” I said and looked out the window. Jeez I missed LA! It’s so gorgeous, the people look much happier and the weather is amazing!

“Don’t ‘ok’ me!” He said and hit my knee.

“I ‘ok’ you whenever I want to ‘ok’ you!” I said and hit him on his knee.

“Ohhhh it’s on, it’s on like donkey Kong!” He said and was about to hit me again on my knee when the car stopped.

“We’re here!” We heard Pattie said.

“Ooh you’re lucky Jen! I’ll get you for this later!” He whispered in my ear when I stepped out of the car.

“We’ll see dude!” I said grabbed my suitcases. The moment we stepped into the airport we couldn’t see anything, just flashes.