Chapter 12

Chapter 12;

“I've been gone for so long now

Chasing everything that’s new

I've forgotten how I got here

I have not forgotten you

We were just children but our eyes opened and

You were all that i could see

You came close enough to know my heart beat but

Still not close enough for me

Through the good times and the bad

You were the best I never had

The only chance I wish I had to take

But there was no writing on the wall

No warning signs to follow

I know now and I just can't forget

You’re the best I never had”

(A/N for everybody who's wondering which song that is, it's Never Had - Oscar Isaac :))

My ringtone started to play. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID, Niall.

“Hey Jennifer, did you looked on twitter yet?” He asked nervously.

“Ehm Niall it’s 4 in the morning, at this time I’m sleeping and not looking on twitter. Why should I look on twitter?” I asked in my sleepy morning voice.

“Apparently a paparazzi took a picture of us kissing in the car when I bought you home.” He said, what? Omg nooooo!

“OMG please say that you’re playing truth or dare with the boys and you had to call me and say this, please please please. Omg no this can’t be happening! I’m already getting a lot of hate because of my brothers and I can’t handle to get more hate because of that picture!” I said, I didn’t told anyone before but I’m getting a lot of hate on twitter because Justin and Liam are my brothers. They are saying it’s not true and it’s just a publicity stunt and that I don’t deserve them as my brothers. I can’t believe people are saying these thing but yeah they really say it.

“You’re getting hate? Why didn’t you told me before?” he asked, I heard he was concerned.

“Yeah but don’t worry. I’ll be OK.” I said, there were more important things right now than that hate like how were Niall and me gonna tell the media that we’re not a couple, or well I think we’re not a couple. I’m not sure yet.

“No it’s not OK, why are they hating on you? Because of Justin and Liam?” He asked.

“Yeah they are saying I don’t deserve them as my brothers and that it is just a publicity stunt or something like that. But we’ll deal with that later, first we have to talk about what we are gonna say to the media about the picture of us kissing?” I sad while sitting up straight in my bed. I guess I’m not gonna sleep any more after this.

“I don’t know, wait I’ll come to your house so we can talk about this face to face and not on the phone, you never know who is listening right now. I’ll be there in ten minutes, bye.” He said and hung up the phone. Okay so Niall was coming over at four thirty in the morning, I have to put some nice clothes on instead of my sweatpants and thank top. I walked over to my closet and grabbed some shorts and a nice shirt. Next I walked over to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was in a messy bun on my head and my make-up was all over my face, I’m happy I decided to look in the mirror before opening the door for Niall. I decided to let my hair hang loosely around my shoulders and applied some eye liner and mascara around my eyes. I looked presentably enough for four thirty in the morning.

“hey beautiful, I just wanted to tell you that you have a text massage” Justin’s voice said through my room, ow gosh Justin stop chancing things on my phone, last time I had a background of a monkey and all those kind of thing he does to my phone. ! I walked to my night stand were my phone was lying on and grabbed it, a text massage from Niall.

From Sexy Beast Niall:

Hi im in front of your door but I though it wouldn’t be good plan to knock on your door bc the whole house would wake up than. :) xx Nialler

Yeah he choice that name… but I have to say that it was a smart plan to text me instead of knocking on the door. I walked down the stairs towards the front door and opened it. I saw Niall stranding their nervous looking around.

“Hi, why are you looking around like that?” I asked, he jumped a little, apparently he didn’t noticed I opened the door.

“Uh hi, yeah some paparazzi was following me on my way here so I was looking around if they were here but I didn’t saw them yet.” He said and looked one more time around and then walked inside. 

“Well if they were that within ten minutes we we’ll see it on the internet with some text of ‘Niall visiting his new girlfriend at five in the morning?’ or something like that.” I said while laughing a bit.

“Haha not funny, you have no idea what management is like, I have to stay single for them because so many girls like me so if they see a picture of my visiting a girl at five in the morning and a picture of my kissing the same girl they wouldn’t be happy, believe me!” he said rater serious. Well I didn’t thought about that yet.

 “Ow yeah I didn’t thought about that yet, I’m sorry.” I said.

“It’s okay you couldn’t know. By the way do you always look like this on five in the morning because I think a lot of girls would be really jealous to look like this so early in the morning.” He said and looked at my clothes and my face.

“Nah you don’t want to know how I normally look like at this time in the morning!” He seriously didn’t!

“I don’t know, I never saw you so early so I don’t know how you look like. Time for a sleep over anytime soon then I guess.” I said with a little chuckle on the end. Ow gosh please don’t let me with him a whole night long!

“Yeah I don’t think so, but let’s go to the living room and talk about where you came for.” I said and walked towards the living room.

“Who said I came for that? Maybe I just wanted to see you.” He said with a cheeky voice.

“Maybe you did but we really have to talk about that picture before we are gonna talk about other things.” I said in a serious voice.

“Yeah you’re right, but can I ask you something before?” He asked.

“Yeah sure, what is it?” I asked.

“Do you wanna be my girlfriend?”